30th October 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in French Embassy? Minimum qualification required for this?

I want to get a job in french embassy. So tell me how can i get that and also tell me about the minimum qualification required for this? Please answer me.

30th October 2015, 11:44 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in French Embassy? Minimum qualification required for this?

To get the job in Foreign embassy, the candidate has to fulfill the following eligibility requirements.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidates age should not be less than 30 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should complete graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.

* Candidate should possess diplomatic skills and qualities.

To get into Foreign embassy, the candidate should write IFS exam. IFS stands for Indian Foreign Services.

Based on the marks in the exam, the candidates are selected for Interview through which the aspirant selects for the particular job.
14th July 2016, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in French Embassy? Minimum qualification required for this?

Is it necessary to appear for Indian Foreign Services to get a well paid job in the foreign embassies, particularly French Embassy? Are their any other qualifications that can be considered? What are the various job processes offered?
16th February 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Is age a restriction for getting a job in the french embassy? Can someone below 30yrs cannot get the job?
16th June 2017, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for a job in the french embassy in Mumbai, India?
13th January 2019, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

procedure of getting a job in french embassy and how can a child start his practice to join embassy?
19th January 2019, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

What all qualifications are required to work in french embassy? Can learning french and a linguistics course help in getting job in french embassy?
21st January 2019, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I want government jobs my qualifications MA, NET in French language please tell me
7th July 2019, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the basic qualification for french embassy india
12th September 2022, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

is there any job vacancy at the French embassy??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?