20th April 2013, 11:49 PM
sravsnani

How can I get a job in Nokia telecommunication after completing MBA with marketing specialization

I completed my mba with marketing specialization how can get job in noki telecommunication

Related Questions:
  1. Will doing MBA in marketing and finance fetch a handsome job after completing BBA?
  2. Which is the best specialization in MBA course between HR and Marketing? Career scope for Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  3. What are the Job opportunties for MBA In Marketing
  4. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  5. How to do Ph.D in HR after completing PG in MBA with specialization in Human Resource and Marketing
  6. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  7. Which subjects are best after completing MBA in Marketing Specialization
  8. Where to do MBA after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication? B School or in College? -- [New]
  9. Which sector is good for me after completing MBA from Bangalore with specialization in Finance and Marketing?
  10. Beneficial course after Civil engineering for girls?
  11. Can I get any other job after completing MBA marketing
  12. Which Entrance Exams are best suitable for me to get Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  13. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing?
  14. How to get placed in Telecommunication companies like Nokia and Bharti Airtel?
  15. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  16. What is the specialization for MBA among HT, Finance, IT and marketing
  17. Which course to choose after completion of B.Com?
  18. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies? -- [Most Discussed]
18th December 2013, 10:43 PM
sushri_mhnty

Default Re: How can I get a job in Nokia telecommunication after completing MBA with marketing specialization

you can directly meet Nokia care and ask for vacancy and submit your updated resume or you can also take help of cunsulting service by informing your intrested sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?