22nd March 2011, 01:02 PM
kalpana gaikwad

How to get placed in MNC company? Recent placement paper of Cognizant?

plz give m some suggestion about.hw to place in MNC company?give m recent placement paper of cognizant.plz

22nd April 2011, 08:37 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to get placed in MNC company? Recent placement paper of Cognizant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpana gaikwad View Post
plz give m some suggestion about.hw to place in MNC company?give m recent placement paper of cognizant.plz

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF CTS

Attached some of the previous year model question paper of CTS in this post.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR PLACEMENT IN MNC COMPANY

You have to be strong in 3 areas to be placed in a good MNC company which are as follows....

-> Aptitude Skills - This is one of the important area where you have to be strong because the first round of any MNC companies will be the aptitude test... Just spend some valuable time daily by referring some good books like R.S.Agarwal for your preparation... I have attached the reasoning e-book of R.S.Agarwal in this post.. hope it helps you...

-> Technical Skills - The second round of all the MNC companies will during placements will the technical interview.. where you will be tested with your technical skills... The questions will be based on all your basic core subjects which you had in your college...

-> Communication Skills - This is equally important to aptitude and technical skills... Since every company coming for placements will test your communication skills... I have attached a e-book which guides to answer the interview questions you can check that too..
Attached Files
File Type: zip CTS.zip(462.0 KB, 476 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 796 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 1223 views)
22nd June 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get placed in MNC company? Recent placement paper of Cognizant?

I am bhuvana, final year cse. I need some useful tips for getting placed. Especially GD topics.
10th December 2011, 10:13 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to get placed in MNC company? Recent placement paper of Cognizant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpana gaikwad View Post

Placement Papers of CTS

Be it CTS or any other MNC in the IT industry..it is expected that a candidate must have a good knowledge of a computer language like C,C++,Java,VB,Dot Net,etc.. and should have a good hand at programming..

I have attached a few past papers of CTS along with this post..

Just go through them and observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

I have also attached the experience of some people who have actually cracked the exam so you get a head on advantage over other candidates..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1119-Placement paper of CTS - May 03.pdf(66.0 KB, 228 views)
File Type: pdf 1121-Placement paper of CTS - 2004.pdf(59.5 KB, 203 views)
File Type: pdf 1125-CTS Interview questions.pdf(72.3 KB, 274 views)
File Type: txt CTS Experience.txt(2.5 KB, 131 views)
File Type: zip CTS placement papers.zip(196.0 KB, 120 views)
File Type: doc CTSinterview1.doc(307.0 KB, 237 views)
29th January 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get placed in MNC company? Recent placement paper of Cognizant?

Hai, I'm Anita. I hope i've good knowledge in c,c and Java. Is dis enough 2 crack out d technical interview?
25th July 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir me civil engineer hu freshar job karna chata hu
18th December 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

hai am chimbu I didn't do my sem 1 due to small pox if I get fail in this sem will I be the eligible candidate for mnc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?