16th May 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Which sector is good for me after completing MBA from Bangalore with specialization in Finance and Marketing?

I have done MBA from Bangalore....n my specialization are finance n marketing
which sector n profile good for me.....plz give me idea..

Related Questions:
  1. Which sector is good for me after doing MBA from Bangalore in Finance and Marketing specialization?
  2. Which firm and profile is the best for MBA graduates in finance and marketing specialization?
  3. What should I do in MBA courses after graduation in B.Sc? -- [New]
  4. What is the specialization for MBA among HT, Finance, IT and marketing
  5. Will doing MBA in marketing and finance fetch a handsome job after completing BBA?
  6. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  7. Which course to choose after completion of B.Com?
  8. How to make my career in Teaching? I have done MBA with specialization of marketing and finance
  9. Which specialization is better between MBA(Finance and HR) and MBA(Finance and Marketing)
  10. Which sector among core and service I should choose after my MBA with specialization in finance? My background is B.Sc computers
  11. Can I apply for IPCC after completing my MBA finance and marketing
  12. Do I have a chance to attend the SLET exam after passing MBA with both specialization finance and marketing
  13. Which are the best courses after completing MBA in marketing? I am a MBA marketing and finance qualified student
  14. Which course to do after completing MBA with Finance Specialization?
  15. Can I appear for NET exam after completing UG in Agriculture and PG in MBA in both marketing and finance?
  16. Which course to specialize :Marketing, Finance or HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which specialization is best suitable for me between Finance, Marketing and HR in MBA having completed my BCA?
  18. How to do finance project after doing MBA finance with marketing
17th October 2011, 05:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which sector is good for me after completing MBA from Bangalore with specialization in Finance and Marketing?

There are numerous opportunities for you in the field of finance and marketing. To begin with you can begin as financial research analyst or personal finance manager, or portfolio manager. With your marketing skills you can even begin in manufacturing, engineering, retail sector. There are opportunities for you both in public and private sector. Companies like BHEL, NTPC, ONGC etc recruit MBA marketing graduates. You can even try in CDAC, NDDB, HLL Life care Limited etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?