12th April 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job after passing final year mechanical engineering with 70% aggregate? Can I get benefit of percentage in private sector?

Sir, I am now in final year of mechanical engineering my aggrigate till 3rd year is more than 70%...Am i get government job....and can I get benefit of my % in private sector....???

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available in government sector for B.Tech mechanical engineering students in private sector?
  2. Latest government jobs and private sector jobs in mechanical engineering in which I can apply after scoring 66% aggregate upto 7th semester?
  3. How to get job in Railways and private sector while doing B.E? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  5. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  6. Am I eligible for Government Jobs if I have done Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Will this percentage matter in private sector too?
  7. How to get a government job after passing mechanical engineering with 75% aggregate
  8. Should I go for MBA, PSU Preparation, Banking sector or job in any private organization after passing mechanical engineering?
  9. Which is a better choice for me of doing Job between Public sector and Private sector? Which Companies I will be paid more?
  10. Job opportunities in electronics field in both government and private sector?
  11. WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  13. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  14. Which exams can I give while in final year Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  16. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  17. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  18. Government Jobs for Mechanical Engineering graduates with 58% marks in BE
8th May 2012, 04:45 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after passing final year mechanical engineering with 70% aggregate? Can I get benefit of percentage in private sector?

Mechanical Engineering are in huge demand they are required in almost every field.

GOVT Selection Process usually have 3 stages which a candidate must clear to get the jobs.

GOVT recruit the candidate only if he/she qualify all the 3 stages of the process of recruitment.

3 stages GOVT Selection Process

• written examination,
• interview
• basic fitness level.

you can apply in

• Staff Selection Services
• Insurance
  • BHEL
  • SAIL
  • NTPC
  • INDIAN OIL
  • ONGC

and

• DENFENSE SERVICES

For defense services Govt physical fitness requirement is quite high.

Entrance Examination cover the topics

• English language,
• Reasoning,
• Quantitative Aptitude,
• Computers and the subject of graduation/post graduation.

and
  • On your subjects(Mechanical Engineering)

If you clear the entrance examination than you will be called for interview.

you need to read the employment newspaper

or

you can visit website like www.employmentnews.gov.in
23rd June 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after passing final year mechanical engineering with 70% aggregate? Can I get benefit of percentage in private sector?

sir what is eligible minimum score in b.tech to apply for govt. job?
31st December 2012, 06:17 PM
denwer1

Yes you can definitely opt for government jobs. the minimum percentage required is 60% but high score will be better for the job in private sector..
26th July 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i am in my final year of engineering.my aggregate upto 3rd year is 75%.do i get a government job now?
10th July 2014, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am passed out student from mechanical engineering with 70%aggregate,i am eligible or not private sectors?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?