9th November 2010, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in software field after B.tech, I have done .NET and working on its higher version?

hi my name is ronit and i have just completed my b.tech in this year. I am having interest in doing job in software side and i also have knowledge. But i am not able to get any job . I have also registered on all job websites like naukari,monster,timesjob.....
i have done .net, and presently i am also doing its new version.
so can u reply me what should i do to get job quickly.
please reply me on my emailID [email protected]

24th March 2012, 10:39 AM
your1dost

Default Re: How can I get a job in software field after B.tech, I have done .NET and working on its higher version?

A suggestion for you to keep posted by various job sites is that please update your resume on the websites on a frequent basis, to get better chances. Also try for walk-ins that are posted on the websites like durgajobs.com, jobx.in, freshersworld.com
You can also try for some reference in the IT industry if you have someone working in some company, there are lot many openings for .Net in the industry.
Best Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?