26th June 2012, 01:48 PM
saket.rul

Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?

i hav a gap year of 5 yrs between 12 and my btech...hav passed my 12 in 2004 and btch in 2012...i hav 65% throughout my btech and ssc...i just completed my java and .net courses....can i get a good job in software companies...pls help me

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies recruit B.Tech students with 3 years academic year gap between 12th and graduation?
  2. Am I eligible for Software Jobs having an academic gap of 4 years between 12th class and B.Sc?
  3. What importance does the software companies give to year gap in academics?
  4. What is the best answer that I can give being a candidate having 2 year academic gap after completion of 12th Class?
  5. Am I eligible for top software companies being a candidate having secured 73% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 60% in BE having 2 years gap in studies?
  6. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  7. I took gap between 12th and Btech, will it affect my career? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get a job in IT company even after having 2 year academic gap?
  9. Can I get a job in good companies? I have scored 74.67% in 12th and 6.52 in B.E
  10. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  11. Is it a better choice for me to do M.Tech course having scored 52% in 10th, 51% in 12th and pursuing CSE with an academic gap of 4 years? Which kind of Jobs I can get after completion of my Engineering?
  12. Am i eligible for recruitment in companies even after having 3 year academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  13. How to get a job in core companies and software companies? -- [New]
  14. Gap of 4 years between 10 and 12 class
  15. Am I eligible to get Job in Infosys having more than 75% in every academia and having 3 years gap?
  16. I have 2 yrs gap before 12th & 1 yr gap after 12th. Can i have a bright future
  17. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  18. Career in IT companies after 2 years gap and less than 50% marks in 12th?
4th August 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?

I have 2 year gap between 12th and BCA and 1 year gap between BCA and MCA. Am I eligible for different companies.
26th October 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?

can i get a good job in "it companies".i hve a gap of 2 year in between my b.e.. please tell me the name of the company which can also recruit year back students...
4th December 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

after 12 th 2 year gap then i have taken admission in bca can i get job in it sector
28th January 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir...
Im engineering mechanical student got yearback in 3rd year..earlier i had completed my diploma course in automobile with 1 year experience..will i able to get job in good company?
11th June 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected idiots above my post..
you're supposed to answer and not reply a question with a question.

As far as gap year is concerned, 5 years gap is huge for Indian companies. Gap years don't matter much in other countries, but in India it matters.
Try for some govt. jobs, Bank, LIC etc..
Keep trying, that's all i can suggest.
24th October 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected idiots above my post..
you're supposed to answer and not reply a question with a question.

As far as gap year is concerned, 5 years gap is huge for Indian companies. Gap years don't matter much in other countries, but in India it matters.
Try for some govt. jobs, Bank, LIC etc..
Keep trying, that's all i can suggest.
Nothing to worry about your gap in terms of academic career. Be confident and start facing interviews. "Age has nothing to do with performance", some one has told with his personal experience.
http://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
25th June 2014, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

i have done bca than i have 3 years of gap. now i have started mca(distance), and planning for some crash course in software development program. so will i get IT job after doing these crash course. And suggest some good institutes to do these course with complete assurance of placements. please reply asap. thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?