8th July 2016, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a job in MNC companies after scoring less marks in studies?

hello friends

currently i am working in innodata india pvt ltd. in backoffice work but it is my needed job for my education and my family financial needs.

so first of all i just want to share my educational qualification with you

10th passed in 2006 with 47%
12th passed in 2008 with 64% but in art stream
bca passed in 2012 with 67.9% in distane mode from ptu
mca passed in 2015 with 55% in regular mode from mdu
so my question is
u know that i m currently working and also taking coaching of .net so i just want to know that can i get job in a software field with my educatinal details
because my percentage is so low and i just passed my graduation in distance mode and also i was a art student in 12th i think any company cant give me job with this profile.
or if any one can provide that oppurtunity so just want to know how can i get job in software field please help me and reply asap.
thanks
[email protected]

9th July 2016, 09:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job in MNC companies after scoring less marks in studies?

As per my suggestion I would like to suggest you to get experience in small companies for 4 to 5 years and then apply in MNC companies. Actually to get job in top MNC companies your experience matters not your percentage. The percentage criteria if only restricted to freshers. Top MNC companies prefer those candidates who has scored at least above 65% marks. But once you gain the experience the percentage doesn't matter.

9th July 2016, 11:08 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job in MNC companies after scoring less marks in studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello friends

currently i am working in innodata india pvt ltd. in backoffice work but it is my needed job for my education and my family financial needs.

so first of all i just want to share my educational qualification with you

10th passed in 2006 with 47%
12th passed in 2008 with 64% but in art stream
bca passed in 2012 with 67.9% in distane mode from ptu
mca passed in 2015 with 55% in regular mode from mdu
so my question is
u know that i m currently working and also taking coaching of .net so i just want to know that can i get job in a software field with my educatinal details
because my percentage is so low and i just passed my graduation in distance mode and also i was a art student in 12th i think any company cant give me job with this profile.
or if any one can provide that oppurtunity so just want to know how can i get job in software field please help me and reply asap.
thanks
[email protected]
Sorry, it is not possible to get a job in MNCs after scoring less mark in studies. The minimum marks required for the selection in MNCs will be at least 60%. So it is not possible to get a job with less mark to get a job in MNCs. It is advisable to get experience for couple of years in small companies and then look for the positions in the MNCs. It is the only option available for you to get a job in MNCs.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?