14th November 2016, 01:23 AM
jhn wesly

How can I get my Birth date changed in my class 10th mark-sheet?

Respected Sir, I am Johnny and my village name is Konalova Addateegala Mandal East District, Andhra Pradesh. My date of Birth is mistakenly printed wrong so I need to get it corrected. I want to know how can I get my Birth date changed in my class 10th mark-sheet? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th November 2016, 09:50 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get my Birth date changed in my class 10th mark-sheet?

If you wish to change the date of birth, then get in touch with your school. There meet either principal or your class teacher. You must submit valid proof with respect to your date of birth. They will forward your request to the board. The whole procedure will take not less than 30 days.
15th November 2016, 11:24 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should contact your school principal at the earliest and write an application to them regarding the issue you are facing. You will be assisted further by the school for the process in changing your birth date.

Therefore, you need not worry about it at all. However, you will be receiving a duplicate of your original certificate.
15th November 2016, 09:05 PM
princekainth2

Your DOB on mark sheet of class 10th can be corrected but you will have to provide some proof of your birth date like Birth Certificate.

You should approach school administration, they will help you to file your correction application and forward it to Board headquarters.

Then you will receive the correct DMC through the post at your school.

This may or may not cause you some cost. Depends on school if they want to charge fees.
5th July 2020, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir, My self sumathi 1981 batch roll number-014017. My 10th cbse certificate date of birth to be changed from 2.2.64 to 2.2.66. All other documents have 2.2.66 only . Kindly help me. As i am applying for Bed I need it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?