17th March 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if I lost my mark sheet?

Sir, my high school and intermediate mark sheet is lost. I am so sad, I have only 10th and 12th mark sheet photocopy. tell me Sir please.

17th March 2017, 10:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, if I lost my mark sheet?

Since you have lost your class 10th and 12th mark sheet, you need to inform about this incident immediately to the the respective Board from where you have done your class 10th and 12th Board examinations.
Contact to the Board Office and write an application about the incident which happened. You will definitely get a copy of the mark sheet from the Board office.
17th March 2017, 10:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can file a FIR for all your lost mark sheets and then apply for duplicate mark sheets from the concerned board. You need to send an application to the concerned board for duplicate mark sheet.

You need to send documents related to your lost mark sheet along with the application form. Your application will be reviewed and duplicate mark sheet will be given to you, if everything is valid.
19th June 2018, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have lost my 10th original mark sheet but I had xerox copy.what I want to do to get a original mark sheet
14th September 2018, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I won't to get my 12th marksheet zerox for getting namo e-tablet given by government for 1st year collage student.
23rd September 2020, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have lost my 10th marksheet ..how can i do and how to obtain new marksheet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?