30th October 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for the Ph.D course in Global Open University, Nagaland?

Is global open university Nagaland offering Ph.D degree? if yes then how can one apply for the same? Can you please give me the information on this? What is the procedure followed for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you!

30th October 2016, 10:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for the Ph.D course in Global Open University, Nagaland?

To apply for the Ph.D curse in Global University, you should first qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D course from said University.
31st October 2016, 12:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for the Ph.D course in Global Open University, Nagaland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is global open university Nagaland offering Ph.D degree? if yes then how can one apply for the same? Can you please give me the information on this? What is the procedure followed for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you!

The Global Open University, Nagaland does not offer the PhD courses. The Global Open University offers only Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses. The list of courses available in the Global Open University will be seen in the website link given Click Here
The aspirant can study the PhD in IGNOU or in some other universities. The PhD program is eligible for the candidates who have completed Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. The admission to the PhD will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and Interview.
31st October 2016, 02:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

No, Global Open University, Nagaland do not offer PhD courses, but you can pursue various M.Phil courses there. You can look for other open universities which offers PhD programs. In order to get admission for PhD course, you have to complete your master's degree in the relevant field with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university. You must hold an M.Phil degree before taking admission in PhD course.
9th June 2019, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my MPhil through the global open university.. Now I want to PhD frm same university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?