15th June 2013, 09:44 PM
utpal sinha

How can I give ICAR NET exam? I am a student of MSc dietetics and food service management

being a student of msc(dietics and food service management) can he/she able to give icar net exam?

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management Nutritional Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for NET after completing IGNOU in dietetics and food service management?
  4. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  5. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics and food service management Applied Physiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What is the difference between ICAR-NET and ARS-NET? Whether ICAR-NET have Prelims and Mains exam? Can I appear if completed M.Sc(Food Technology)? Date of exams?
  7. Continuing M.Sc Dietetics having 20 years gap after first year?
  8. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  9. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  10. Can I do MSc dietetics after completing BSc Nursing?
  11. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  12. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics-Food Microbiology and Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Which is the best between MSc Nursing and MSc Dietetics? I have completed BSc Nursing
  14. Eligibility to appear in CSIR, ICMR and ICAR NET/JRF for Food Technology Postgraduate? -- [New]
  15. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
  16. How to do higher studies after completing BSc Nursing?
  17. How to do higher education after completing BSc Nursing?
  18. Is there nutrition or dietetics or food management course available for PG program in Madurai Kamaraj University(Madurai)? When will the admission procedure be occurring?
9th July 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I give ICAR NET exam? I am a student of MSc dietetics and food service management

i m msc boatny may i eligible for icar net exam? PLZtell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?