30th October 2016, 01:16 AM
@rihant

How can I improve my marks of class 12th (ISC)?

Respected Sir, I have passed my 12th through ISC, but I want to improve my marks to get eligible to appear for Joints exam. Is there a way by which I can improve my marks? Please help me out.

31st October 2016, 09:58 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I improve my marks of class 12th (ISC)?

The improvement examination is conducted by every board after it releases 10+2 board examination result. For example, if a candidate has passed 10+2 in 2016 then he must appear for improvement examination of board in 2016 only. You will not be eligible for improvement examination that will be conducted in 2017.

So, if you have not applied for improvement examination then there is no chance. One other way to improve your marks is to reappear for board examination. You can re appear for board exam from same board or NIOS and score well to improve your marks.
31st October 2016, 02:12 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Yes you can improve your Class 12th board examination marks but for that you will have to reappear in the next year board examination in all of your desired subjects. Also one can appear in improvement examinations only once and that to in the year following your actual board examination.

Also as you have mentioned about your eligibility in Joint examination which I suppose to be JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) after appearing in improvement examination then I would like to mention that you will be eligible for JEE only if you reappear in all papers of your board examination again in improvement examination. Apart from JEE you are also eligible for any job or courses for further studies after appearing in improvement examination.
31st October 2016, 08:23 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You can improve your marks in 10+2 board examination by appearing for improvement examination conducted by board form which you appeared for 12th board examination.

The improvement examination is followed by results declaration of board. You can visit your school from which you filled application form and apply for improvement exam and then secure good marks to enhance your overall percentage of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?