27th September 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

How can I improve myself in Economics? How to concentrate more on studies?

am in class 12th ! am weak in studies.. am from commerce stream! n am weak in accounts
& economics!!!!! how i improve it????

am unable to concentrate on studies... & get very panic easily!!!!!
i want to score above 75% ... plzz help earlier

25th October 2011, 07:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I improve myself in Economics? How to concentrate more on studies?

You should concentrate more on your studies for better results. You can go for some coaching or tuition classes for the weak subjects. You should clear you basics for all the subjects. You should practice more in case of accounts and all. Practical problems should be worked out. You should refer previous year question papers and all at the time of exams. This will help you to achieve more in your area of studies.
9th December 2011, 11:54 AM
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I improve myself in Economics? How to concentrate more on studies?

Dear Friend,
Even I am going to appear for my 12th class boards in march....what I would like to suggest you is not to go for tuition or coaching classes since they leave you with no time for self study.....
sit alone with economics and just forget that its a subject and that you have to learn it....read it like a narrative...a practical story....connect it with the happenings around you....
trust me economics is something that is present in everybody's subconscious mind since its all about the world we live in....all we need to do is snap out of the fear and read without pressure...
for accounts nothing is better than practice....
Best Wishes...
23rd April 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

what should be my timetable for MHT-CET exam only 17 .days are remaining,how to get good marks more than 150 in PCM
3rd May 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I score 87 percent in maths,accounting economics,anglish during exams of december?
24th August 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Is studying previous 10 years question papers enough to score distinction
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?