15th February 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

How should I concentrate of my studies?

how to concentrate on my studies...Please give me the details for the same

5th May 2013, 12:01 PM
knikhu99

Default Re: How should I concentrate of my studies?

Dear friend,

First of all, are you physically well? Do you eat right, sleep right, and exercise moderately?

Second of all, is there something going on in your life distracting you?

Lastly, I would find a place where you can study well. Some prefer the library, some prefer a book store, I prefer a coffee shop. Different people study well in different places. Really, try different places and see where you can concentrate better.

Also, don't kill yourself studying 3 - 4 hours at a time. Try a goal...say, try studying for 1 hour and then when you accomplish that goal, treat yourself to something you enjoy doing...watching tv (for 30 min), listening to music, surfing the net...whatever. Then go for another hour. If this works, try slowly increasing your study time to 2 hours, then 3.

As far as your mental/emotional health...I understand your wish for a good friend. Perhaps you should try meeting new people? Do you have any extracurricular activities? Try talking to people at your job (if you work), in class, at extracurricular activities. Join some new clubs/sports or even volunteer

All the best................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?