9th August 2012, 09:19 PM
dinesh.g.

How can I join Army after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this?

Hom 2 join army after completing Mechanical engineering ,what is the needs.....which exams v shd take........after engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Air Force after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which Entrance Exams should I appear for this?
  2. List of the entrance exams to join Army? Where can I get a job?
  3. Can I give an opportunity to join a job after completion of engineering through Army
  4. How can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? Information regarding the Entrance Exam for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join Army after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th? Which exams can I give?
  7. How to join Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in IT? What will be the career scope for me in Indian Army?
  8. How to join Indian Army after passing Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  10. How can I join Army after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  11. How to join Indian Army after passing Mechanical Engineering
  12. Is there any entrance exam available to join Indian Army for 28 years old BMS graduate? -- [New]
  13. How to join Army as engineering job? I am studying Mechanical Engineering(Tamilnadu)
  14. Can I join Indian Army after studying B.E final year in mechanical engineering
  15. How to join Indian Army after completion of BE in ECE? What are the required Entrance Exams for this?
  16. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  17. Is it possible to join Army after completing Mechanical engineering with 59%?
  18. What should I choose in class 11th after completing 10th with 91%
29th August 2012, 08:36 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Army after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this?

With this qualification, you can definitely try for posts in Army. UPSC CDS exam is the main exam which you need to appear for. Lower age limit to attend this exam is 19 years. Higher age limit to apply UPSC CDS exam is 24 years. On clearing this exam the next process is a physical test. Personal interview need to be attended by those who clear physical test.
21st September 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Army after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this?

CAN I JOIN ARMY AFTER MECHANICAL ENGINEEIRING
13th July 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done bsc electronics.i want to give cds exam.
13th July 2013, 08:58 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend...........

You can eligible to join Indian Army after completion of Mechanical Engineering.

You need to apply for the CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defense Service.

This exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission two times in a year.

CDS - I

CDS - II

CDS has four wings:

Indian Military Academy

Indian Air force

Indian Naval

Officer Training

Eligibility Criteria:

Nationality:

Candidate should be origin of India.

Educational Qualification:

Candidate should complete the Graduation from any recognized University.

Candidate not required the percentage to eligible this exam.

PCM subjects are compulsory for the Navy & Air force recruitments.

Age limit:

Indian Military Academy:

19 to 24 years.

Indian Naval:

19 to 22 years.

Indian Air force:

19 to 23 years.

Officer Training:

19 to 25 years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for the CDS exam.

Female candidates are eligible for the Officer Training post only.

Selection Process:

Written Test

Medical Test

Interview

Physical Standards:

Exam Pattern:

All the best.............
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CDS syllabus.pdf(133.1 KB, 83 views)
13th July 2013, 10:16 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Indian Army can be joined after completion of Mechanical Engineering through CDS(Combined Defence Service) entrance exam conducted by UPSC two times every year to join Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy. Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

The eligible candidate wishing to join Indian Army(IMA) of CDS, must be an Indian unmarried Male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream of education from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 years with good Physical and Mental health.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?