6th March 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Army? I am a 22 years old

Am Anthoney Julius 22 years old staying in Johannesburg. Can u plz tell me how to join the the army bcoz if try many times but never get the chance to get in so I juist wanne know what els can I do to get to join the force.
I really want to join the force with all my heart that what I always wanted since my childhood

10th March 2014, 02:54 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I join Army? I am a 22 years old

Unfortunately, you cannot join the Indian Army if you are not an Indian. Relaxation is provided to citizens from Nepal. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy. Candidates willing to join Indian Army through NDA Exam do not need to have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
4th May 2014, 05:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Army? I am a 22 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am Anthoney Julius 22 years old staying in Johannesburg. Can u plz tell me how to join the the army bcoz if try many times but never get the chance to get in so I juist wanne know what els can I do to get to join the force.
I really want to join the force with all my heart that what I always wanted since my childhood
If you have completed graduation course then you're eligible to apply for Indian Army Wing through CDS Entrance Examination. There is no issue with your age limit. The candidate whose age is below 24 years of age are eligible to apply for CDS Entrance Examination.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service and this Entrance Examination conducted by UPSC for every twice in a year.

Eligibility Criteria Indian Army through CDS Exam:-

Candidate should be complete Graduation course in any discipline from recognized university
Age must be 19 years to 24 years
Applicant should be Unmarried Male candidate
Should be Physically as well as Medically fit.

If you satisfy the above criteria then you're eligible for Indian Army through CDS Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?