9th March 2012, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

How to join Army being a candidate from B.Ed course with an age of 24 years?

i am study now b.ed my age is 24 i want too join army.?
sir my two brother are now in Indian army
..so have i meet any kind of profit?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government job after passing B.Tech from JRN RVD University? Is it AICTE approved university?
  2. B.Ed along with graduation is possible?
  3. Can I join in Indian Army being a candidate at an age of 19 years and passed 10th class?
  4. How can I join Indian Army if completed B.Com being a 24 years old candidate?
  5. How to join Indian Army being a candidate of B.Com having an age of 23 years and not having NCC certificate?
  6. Procedure to join Indian Army for 22 years old B.Com candidate? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army?
  7. Will I be able to apply in Kerala for studying B.Ed? What is the procedure? What is the cost of B.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  8. Can I join Indian Army at the age of 30 or 31 years old?
  9. How can I join the South African Army if failed in Matriculation being a 21 years old candidate? -- [New]
  10. How to join Indian Army being a candidate at an age of 20 years and appearing for 3rd year BA course?
  11. How to get admission in Indian Military Academy in 2016?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in UPSC exams if completed B.Com General from KSOU?
  13. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed? When will be the entrance exam of B.Ed?
  14. Can I apply for CDS form after doing qualification in BSc in Hotel Management?
  15. How can I join Indian Army at the age of 26 years if I am having the NCC B Certificate and C Certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join in Army being a candidate having passed 12th with PCM with 59.8% at an age of 19 years?
  17. Indian Army after PG in Political science with 63% marks and age 26.5?
  18. How to join Indian Army after completing Physiotherapy?
9th March 2012, 12:13 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: How to join Army being a candidate from B.Ed course with an age of 24 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am study now b.ed my age is 24 i want too join army.?
Dear Aspirant

There are two exam in Indian conducted for recruitment to Indian Army.

National Defence Academy{NDA} entrance exam

Combined Defence Service{CDS} Examination

NDA & CDS both are organized by Union Public Service Commission(UPSC).

Basic Requirements for NDA:

Must pass 12th in any stream from recognized central/state board.

Must have Age between 16.5 to 19 years.

Must be unmarried male candidate.

Must be an Indian Citizen.

Basic Requirements for CDS:

Must be a Graduate holder in any stream from recognized Institute.

Must have Age with in 19 to 24 years.

Must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

Must be an India citizen.

Physical requirements for Indian Army:

If you fulfill above criteria then definitely you are eligible to join Indian Army .

>>You can apply for Both of the exam online by using this link: http://www.upsconline.nic.in

>>For more detail regarding CDS & NDA exam visit UPSC official website: http://upsc.gov.in
9th March 2012, 01:19 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Army being a candidate from B.Ed course with an age of 24 years?

As you are pursing B.Ed. course means you are a Graduate so you can join Indian Army at your present age through CDS exam.

CDS-COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as CS-I and CDS-II for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 25 years.

As you are a Graduate you can apply for CDS. The candidate having Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics is eligible to apply for all four wing of CDS and those without the above subjects is only eligible to apply for Indian Military and Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

So at the age of 24 years you are eligible to apply for OTA of CDS.

For more information you may log on to www.upsc.gov.in
27th September 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Army being a candidate from B.Ed course with an age of 24 years?

now am i indian army.i complected B.Ed . from 2012.i retired from indian army 2019. so I am qualified teachers job in tamilnadu govt?
23rd October 2012, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i complete my B.Ed course 2010-2011 . i want Indian Army education job . so please help me ........
how can i apply .......
6th November 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to join Army being a candidate from B.Ed course with an age of 24 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am study now b.ed my age is 30 i want too join army.?
i like very much indian army
12th October 2018, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Com student with b.ed and NCC C cert. Rite now I am pursuing M.Com and my age is above 25, can I join Indian Army with the help of B.ed??
17th March 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl and I want to join army after completing my b.ed couse am an eligible to apply
18th August 2019, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm 27 years old lady and a great aspirant of Indian army can I join the same in any grounds as per my qualification? I am a graduate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?