31st December 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I join BCA? What is the full procedure and the fee structure of it?

Sir
Please tell me how can i did B.C.A, what is the full process and fee of the university
and eligibility

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  2. Fee structure for BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  4. Procedure to join NID? What is the fee structure?
  5. Details of BCA fee structure per annum at IPU? Will bank sanction loan for studying at IPU? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  7. Suitable CDAC course in detail and fee structure for BCA candidate
  8. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  9. What is the fee structure of BCA?
  10. Procedure to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure for the course? What documents are to be filled to join this course?
  11. Procedure to join CA course? Fee structure for this course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore?
  12. What is the procedure for C-CAD entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  13. Procedure for admission in IGNOU in BCA course? Fee structure of each semester of BCA?
  14. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  15. Fee structure for BCA course? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  16. Fee structure for Ph.D course in HR?
  17. What is the procedure of admission in F.Y.B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  18. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
2nd January 2012, 03:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join BCA? What is the full procedure and the fee structure of it?

B.C.A is an undergraduate course in computer application. The basic eligibility for this course is to have completed HSC in 10 + 2 from a recognized university or Board. You should have studied English as one of the subjects in plus 2. The minimum marks required for joining the course is 45%. Some of the universities offer this course on the basis of marks obtained in 12th while some offer on the basis of entrance exam. You should visit the official website of the University where you want to apply to know about the admission procedures.
5th February 2012, 10:18 AM
ronaldo_12

Smile Re: How can I join BCA? What is the full procedure and the fee structure of it?

The elegibility criteria for Bachelor in Computer Applications is as follows:

The person must have secured a minimum of 50% in his/her 12th board exams

He/She must have taken Science stream in his/her 12th particularly Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics

A person needs to fill up an application form of his/her desired college along wiith an attachment of attested copies of:
1.School Leaving Certiicate for verification of age
2.Class 10th CERTIFICATE
3.Class 12th CERTIFICATE
4.Domicile certificate

Mention which city you live in & i'll help you out with which college to choose... have a nice day!!...tc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?