1st November 2010, 05:59 PM
sujain dhillon

Jobs and courses for Girls after 12th PCM?

hhhhhiiiiiii i m in +2 science{pcm} tell me about jobs n courses 4 girls???????????????????????????

1st November 2010, 06:55 PM
ashishagarwal0007

Default Re: Jobs and courses for Girls after 12th PCM?

hi sujain u can go for engineering which is quit common nowadays or u can go 4 bsc..which is also a nice option..
1st November 2010, 07:16 PM
Zakirmalik

i think that there are very less girls interested in NDA i think u have to qualify it .or do a Bsc degree firt and the there many oppertunities for
bye malik zakir email me at [email protected]
1st November 2010, 07:17 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Cool Re: Jobs and courses for Girls after 12th PCM?

there are so many option for students with science(pcm). you can do b.tech in any stream, mca , aeronautical engineering. all you need to do is to apper in the entrance exam for engineering for being a engineer. so fill up the forms like -iit jee and aieee, which are considered best for engineering in india. you also have equal chances with commerce student to do ca/cs after 12th. it doesnt matter your stream is science. so you have a vast field to apply for. good luck
1st November 2010, 07:18 PM
Rajashekaran

Thumbs up Re: Jobs and courses for Girls after 12th PCM?

You can opt following courses after completing 12 th in PCM:

1. Prepare for IIT through coaching or self preparation.
2. Take admission in NITs through AIEEE.
3. May opt to join State Engineering Colleges through PET.
4. You may opt to join BBA courses.
5. If interested in modelling, you may join modelling institues.

Out of the above I think that the best option for girls is to join teaching line by completing B.Ed. and M.Ed. courses.
1st November 2010, 07:27 PM
sandy.thedemon

Hello
My dear friend as you have done your +2 with PCM so there is a very broad scope for you of courses. you can do BCA, BE, B.Sc, BA, BBA, etc courses. or you can aplly for NDA or TES for joining defence services. GOOD LUCK
1st November 2010, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujain dhillon View Post
hhhhhiiiiiii i m in +2 science{pcm} tell me about jobs n courses 4 girls???????????????????????????

Hi Friend,
You are a PCM student in class 12th
That's Great you have many career options you can do BSc, In any of ur fav subject...........

Even you can go for Engineering i.e. B.Tech that also a nice one.........
for u if u are best in study.
Do B.Tech from a reputed university not from any one else

and BSc fr5om DU. Only.........

Best of Luck for your career from my side
Ankur Jain
Call me: 9717247177
1st November 2010, 07:33 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Question Re: Jobs and courses for Girls after 12th PCM?

dear you have many scope in life after 12th that's you choose which path is best for you .you can do ENGG.,LAW,TEACHER TRAINING,INDIAN NAVY,JOBS IN BANK,GRADUATION.you have many path and you have to choose which path is suitable for you .You want to go in teacher the best jobs for girls.
But today girls is very talented and she can do anything.
good luck............
1st November 2010, 07:42 PM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
Hi
After 12th there are jobs for you in the field of BPOs, Data entry, Sales, etc.
But these are lower level jobs.
Courses after 12th
Engineering
Bsc
BCA
Various nwtworking courses
BBA

In my view Engineering from good college is better among all courses otherwise waste of money.
In other courses you have to go for PG for good job.

Choose according to your interest...
1st November 2010, 07:50 PM
rameezmssr

Lightbulb Re: Jobs and courses for Girls after 12th PCM?

mainly after taking science group in +2
you have two options
1.medicine
2.arts and Science
The options above will be having empty no of courses. Before joining any course better take a strong decision
WHAT YOU WANT TO BECOME IN THE FUTURE?
This question seams simply but it is the one which is going to shape your future.
Before answering it try to know what are your strength and weakness.
My opinion is Girls must Study further otherwise you are going to suffer in this modern era of technology.
Best Wishes For a Happy and Bright Future
1st November 2010, 10:14 PM
vimaljoshikumar

hi sujain,
first you have to decide your interested area for example; defence,teaching,medical,acounting,engeneering etc.

in my point of view teaching isthe best profession but for that you have to complete b.ed. for lecturer and p.hd. for professor.

for engeneering you prepair for aieee exam. for medical PMT exam.
you can also apply in NDAexam if you want to go in defence after 12th and CDS after your graduation.
2nd November 2010, 09:37 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

as you have passed only 10+2 level so you should not think about job from now. i will suggest first go for higher study then try for job. at least try to do graduation.

after 10+2 science you know the preferable study for each student is either engineering or medical. you also may go for it. but there is a very tough competition. you are a girls. now girls is not a matte to any work. you can do everything with equal to man. but i think till problems are there for girls. in that case for girls engineering or medical will be not suitable which girls do want to go outside. because after engineering or medical and even to study you have to go outside of your home.

if you do not go towards engineering and medical then best think is to do graduation in general mean do B.sc from a good institution with you preferable subject. if you have a good knowledge in one subject then you will go so far with that subject irrespective of the subject. so try to do B.Sc in one subject then try for job.

otherwise you may go some other professional study like BCA, BBA etc. also you may go for diploma in any technical field.

but above all if you want to do job then also option is there. there is jobs for girls in indian army. visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. you may join in defense if you have interest. also job available in call center for 10+2 level girls. other so many jobs are available. choose the best option for you.

best of luck.
2nd November 2010, 11:46 AM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

there are number of job oriented course for the girls beloning from PCM group. The courses are as follows:

1.BTech/BE
2.BCA
3.BioTech
4.Bio medical
5.Nursing
6.Fashion desiging
7.5 years degree course of law

there are many jobs on the +2 basis for the girls. The lists of jobs are as follows:

1.Defense services
2.Air Hostess
3.Receptionist
4.Call center
5.BPO

But i will advice you that you should go for further study.

Best of luck
2nd November 2010, 12:33 PM
rajrajesh44

most of the job required qualification is degree........after completion of degree there is good jobs apportunity for girls..........
2nd November 2010, 07:15 PM
ajazMach10

Quote:
its nice to know that you are interested for the jobs
but to my belief, you won't be satisfied with the jobs offered to +2 pass-out
as you are a science student its obvious you are good in academics
so i will suggest you to please pursue further studies
after graduation you will be having plenty of opotunities
so best of luck
2nd November 2010, 10:12 PM
Sneha1247

hi!!!!
12th passout is not enough to get a good job or a carrior. So you should continue your study.But even than there are some options like you can do 1-year diploma in Air hostess or can get a good job in any airline as air hostess.Nowadays some airlines hiring 12th passout girls as air hostess without having any diploma regarding airhostess but for that you should have good communication skills ,pleasing personality,157 cm height and a clear complexion but the most important thing is that you should have a passion about that.

Other options also available but it can't set you on top. You can get a job as a computer operator or a counsellor if you have a good communication skills and some basic computer knowledge like ms office or internet.

with my best wishes!!!!

But depends on your interest area what you really want.
5th November 2010, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Hey!i m a student of class 10 . i m good in studies & my favourite subject is maths. i also aim to become a politician.i m searching for maths related courses. i want to do something different .i have not yet decided which stream to take . pls help me to know what is best for me.
7th November 2010, 06:44 PM
megha ram singh

Today there is not any field where girls are not participating. they are even leading..

so.. girls can go any where can opt any course, you can do B.Sc in maths, chemistry, physics, electronics,etc. or you can go for engineering, you can do B.Tech. or BE.

Chioce is yours..all the best..
26th December 2010, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

HAI! MYSELF TANYA I HAVE GOT 57% MARKS IN CLASS 12TH FROM PCM. AND I WANT TO DO JOB PLEASE TELL ME WHICH JOB IS PERFECT FOR ME AND I CAN EASILY APPLIED ON IT.
22nd February 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

is aeronautical eng. good for girls?????????????????????????????????
18th March 2011, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

give me a good list
23rd March 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

jobs and courses for girls after 12th PCM for an avrage student?
17th April 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc. Biotech MBA Biotech so if u hv any problem call me on 7588161110 / 9960166313
13th May 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

My sister has completed 12th with PCM and she want to do further study but there is financial problems in family hence please suggest what course she choose in future that will be affordable? I need all of your help.
15th May 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi i completed 2 and i got 78% in pcm group nw which feild is easy in b tec
16th May 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Can girls jion indian air force after completing 12th with PCM????
23rd May 2011, 07:36 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi
Why you have worried about job in early??
you go to higher study then you go for job..
after 12th you do either engg. , or B.SC, fashion technology etc
Many areas are there to study.
what your favourite area you choose then you read this subject...

If your family condition is very bad then you should go to job..

various govt. sector job available you search the website and find also you see RAJOGAR SAMACHHAR...
25th May 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

tl me wich is d btr optn nda or air force
26th May 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i have not studied maths in 11th & 12th.now i am interested in engineering .what will i do???
28th May 2011, 10:00 AM
mailmeshekhar2011

HI dear,
You can opt following courses after completing 12 th in PCM:

1. Prepare for IIT through coaching or self preparation.
2. Take admission in NITs through AIEEE.
3. May opt to join State Engineering Colleges through PET.
4. You may opt to join BBA courses.
5. If interested in modelling, you may join modelling institues.

Out of the above I think that the best option for girls is to join teaching line by completing B.Ed. and M.Ed. courses.
Thanks
22nd June 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

what jobs
8th July 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Is the Government certificate of typewriting HIGHER having any value nowadays. Please reply. Because i want to give that exam.
10th July 2011, 12:50 PM
chauhan99

hi dear,
as you have passed only 10+2 level so you should not think about job from now. i will suggest first go for higher study then try for job. at least try to do graduation.

after 10+2 science you know the preferable study for each student is either engineering or medical. you also may go for it. but there is a very tough competition. you are a girls. now girls is not a matte to any work. you can do everything with equal to man. but i think till problems are there for girls. in that case for girls engineering or medical will be not suitable which girls do want to go outside. because after engineering or medical and even to study you have to go outside of your home.

if you do not go towards engineering and medical then best think is to do graduation in general mean do B.sc from a good institution with you preferable subject. if you have a good knowledge in one subject then you will go so far with that subject irrespective of the subject. so try to do B.Sc in one subject then try for job.

otherwise you may go some other professional study like BCA, BBA etc. also you may go for diploma in any technical field.

but above all if you want to do job then also option is there. there is jobs for girls in indian army. visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. you may join in defense if you have interest. also job available in call center for 10+2 level girls. other so many jobs are available. choose the best option for you.

thanks
31st August 2011, 02:42 PM
sanju38121

There are many courses in different field after +2 for girls. The different fields are.
Engineering
business
modelling
IT sector
computer
NDA
medical
biotechnology
pharmacy

so please chose field according to your choice and interest

all the best.
31st August 2011, 11:13 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

you can go for engg. in any of the desired trade.
if you are not intersted in the engg. then you should go for B. SC. this is also best for you..after it see your requirments then choose the course.
29th February 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

hey m in 10th clss nd in 11th i wnt 2 take PCM becoz maths is my favorte subjct nd d problm is i am not dat much perfect in it..... nd i hav not decided dt wt to do in future..? nd evn though m nt intrsted in engrng ..... pls help me to decide dt wt can i do in future..... wich wil prfect 4 me....
29th February 2012, 05:45 PM
michael_scofield

There is a excellent scope pf Pharmaceutical in India as the Pharmaceuticals compnies in India increasing at a good rate..Recentlly many Europian compnies agrees to invest here in India so, India has got many Imprtant Big Pharmaceutical compnies ..Main Area where most of the compnies are located is Gujrat where u can find almost all the companies..To enter into Pharmaceutical sector u need be minimum B pharma...Recent survays have suggested that India needs many professionals in Pharma sector by the end of this year...I would like to suggest you that better go for Mpharma then go for job in this sectoe because after having Masters degree in your hands Yur value in the market will be very high and you will get a Handsome salary also.If you dont want to go for Mpharma then you can go for MBA in clinical research,Certificate programme in Pharmacology etc. wish you all the best for your future!!!

As you completed your B.Pharm, you can go for either job or for higher education. M.Pharm is a good choice for you. For getting a seat in a good college, you must have scored at least 50% of marks in the graduation. The SC/ST students need only a pass in the graduation. There is entrance test to get admission into the college. Graduate Pharmacy Test is an All India test. The best institutes providing the M.Pharm is BHU Benaras, BITS Pilani, UDCT Mumbai etc. Another option is to pursue MBA Pharmacy. After the course aspirants can work in research area, drug manufacturing firms etc. Once the candidate completes the course, they can work in international companies too.

YOU CAN ALSO GO FOR M.S IT'S COURSES ARE:-
Master of Science in Pharmacy - Applied Pharmacoeconomics
Master of Science in Pharmacy - Clinical Research Regulation and Ethics
Master of Science in Pharmacy - Drug Regulatory Affairs
Master of Science in Pharmacy - Forensic DNA and Serology
Master of Science in Pharmacy - Forensic Drug Chemistry
Master of Science in Pharmacy - Forensic Pharmacy
Master of Science in Pharmacy - Forensic Science
Master of Science in Pharmacy - Institutional Pharmacy Leadership
Master of Science in Pharmacy - Patient Safety and Risk Management
Master of Science in Pharmacy - Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Master of Science in Pharmacy - Pharmacy Regulation and Policy
Master of Science in Pharmacy Care Systems
Master of Science in Clinical Pharmacy
1st June 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

i m student of pcm.i want to become a researcher.plz give me some information.
1st February 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs in future with pcm which have salary in lakhs ????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?