23rd July 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I join in chemical engineering?

how to join in chemical engineering..Please provide to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How can join merchant navy after chemical engineering?
  2. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  3. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  4. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  5. What are the career opportunities in Chemical Engineering?
  6. Can I apply for PG course in Petroleum Engineering after passing Chemical Engineering?
  7. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  8. How to join IIT direct 2nd year B.E in Chemical Engineering?
  9. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  10. Can I join Indian Army after my engineering in B.E Chemical Engineering
  11. How can I Join NIT after studying diploma in chemical engineering in AP?
  12. How to join Indian Forest Service after completing b.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  13. How can I join in chemical engineering? -- [New]
  14. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  16. How to join Indian Army after doing chemical engineering?
  17. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  18. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
18th September 2014, 12:44 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I join in chemical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to join in chemical engineering..Please provide to me the details
If you interested to join in chemical engineering, you have must have to complete 12th standard in science stream from recognized university. Those are you satisfied the educational qualification can apply for B.Sc in Chemical engineering.

Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering (B.Sc) duration of the course is three years which are divided into six semesters.

Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc in Chemical Engineering:-

► The candidates who have passed their 12th standard with science as the main subject are eligible to apply for the course. The 12th board exam must be passed from a recognized Board with minimum 50% marks.

► The minimum mark may vary with the University that offers the course. Admission to the course is offered on the basis of the marks obtained in 12th board examination and entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

Colleges offering B.Sc in Chemistry:-
  • St. Stephen's college - Delhi
  • St. Xavier's college - Kolkata
  • Hans Raj College - Delhi University
  • Miranda House College - Delhi University
  • Loyola College, Chennai
  • Ramjas College - Delhi University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?