4th May 2015, 09:07 PM
gokukprasath

How can I join DRDO after studying diploma first year

I have studying diplamo first year and I have to join DRDO. and I need help how to join ths job

5th May 2015, 12:26 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join DRDO after studying diploma first year

You can not join DRDO during 1st year of your diploma course. You should have passed diploma from a recognized university to join DRDO.

You should have passed first class in BE/B.Tech in the streams Chemical Engg/ Mechanical Engg /Electronics & Communication Engg / Computer Science & Engg/ Electrical Engg from a recognized University.

Therefore at first complete your diploma or degree.
5th May 2015, 03:20 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join DRDO after studying diploma first year

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokukprasath View Post
I have studying diplamo first year and I have to join DRDO. and I need help how to join ths job

DRDO - Defence Research and Development Organization

The eligibility needed for DRDO as per the educational qualification is that, candidate should have Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology in
  • Electronics & Communication Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Computer Science & Engineering
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering

from a recognized university in respective/relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% aggregate.

But in the case of yours you have only doing your Diploma first year which makes you ineligible for applying for the DRDO exam. Along with the education qualification you also need to satisfy the age limit and the nationality criteria's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?