18th January 2012, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

How can I join IMA through Graduate Direct Entry having completed BBM with 59% and with an age of 21 years? What is the procedure for this?

Sir i have completed BBM with 59% and now am 21years of age . Through graduate direct entry how can i join IMA. what all are its procedures. Please provide some guilelines .

6th June 2016, 09:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join IMA through Graduate Direct Entry having completed BBM with 59% and with an age of 21 years? What is the procedure for this?

To join in Indian Military Academy after completion of your Graduation in BBM course with an aggregate of 59% marks from a Government recognised university, you need to appear in Combined Defense Services (CDS) examination. You need to fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below to be eligible to appear in CDS examination :_

-> You must be an Indian.

-> You must have obtained Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.

-> The minimum and maximum age limit to join in Indian Military Academy is 19 to 24 years

-> You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

-> You must be physically and mentally healthy.

Selection Procedure :-
By qualifying the CDS written examination, you will be called to participate in next rounds for final selection. Next rounds that you need to participate in CDS selection process after qualifying the CDS written examination are :-

-> Interview/ Intelligence Test/ Personality Test
-> Document Verification
-> Medical Examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?