15th November 2010, 01:20 PM
harish khanduri

How can an average student crack CDS exam in 1st attempt? Is it better to go for IMA written exam or for OTA exam?

How can an average studying child can crack the cds exam in his first attempt? It is better to go for IMA written exam or for OTA exam? What kind of book should be study while preparing for this exam? What kind of time-table should be made for cracking this exam?

31st July 2011, 09:33 PM
amisha rath

Default Re: How can an average student crack CDS exam in 1st attempt? Is it better to go for IMA written exam or for OTA exam?

hey friend

there is a saying that an average student with smart work can easily get what he want.

your way of questioning reveals your lack of confidence so boost it first.

although exam is tough but nothing is impossible

it is true that time table helps a lot to manage things but everyone is not able to follow that so instead of following such go for syllabus management and
divide full syllabus in parts(no depends upon your convenience) and divide such that you are able to complete them in 14 days and on 15th day test your self by answering a question series

analysis gives you way to improvement and thus you are polishing your skills

practice makes man perfect will help you to develop logical skills/short tricks and concept building
best luck
27th August 2011, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can an average student crack CDS exam in 1st attempt? Is it better to go for IMA written exam or for OTA exam?

I have done ncc c certificate but with c grade, is there any job opputunity for me in ncc quota.
4th September 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a hotel management student and i know my field is different but i want to do CDS, it is very much difficult to me but as u suggested "nothing is impossible" ... so can you just give some guidelines to me,, how much time i have to give towards my CDS preparation??
18th September 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME THE BOOKS FOR CDS EXAM 2012
27th September 2011, 05:51 PM
mrithuntp

Thumbs up Re: How can an average student crack CDS exam in 1st attempt? Is it better to go for IMA written exam or for OTA exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a hotel management student and i know my field is different but i want to do CDS, it is very much difficult to me but as u suggested "nothing is impossible" ... so can you just give some guidelines to me,, how much time i have to give towards my CDS preparation??
my dear friend,you start preparation today itself.You concentrate on the previous year question papers and model question papers.you have to compulsarily study a minimum of 5Hr in a day.It will make you more confident to attend the exam."TRYING IS THE FIRST STEP FOR SUCCESS" and "HARDWORK NEVER FAILS".
30th September 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech student, i am studying in 2 year.i want to prepare for cds exams.which time is perfect to hit the bull's eye.
26th November 2011, 10:55 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

hey friend

there is a saying that an average student with smart work can easily get what he want.

your way of questioning reveals your lack of confidence so boost it first.

although exam is tough but nothing is impossible

it is true that time table helps a lot to manage things but everyone is not able to follow that so instead of following such go for syllabus management and
divide full syllabus in parts(no depends upon your convenience) and divide such that you are able to complete them in 14 days and on 15th day test your self by answering a question series

analysis gives you way to improvement and thus you are polishing your skills

practice makes man perfect will help you to develop logical skills/short tricks and concept building

best luck
22nd December 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I just want to clear CDS or OTA exam..please tell me something about the study material and what kind of questions are asked? What is the syllabus???
8th January 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir , i have a doubt/question about the medical concern .actually i am suffering from vitiligo,so i just want to know whether i am eligible or not if i will clear the OTA EXAM .
8th January 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

hello sir .i have a B certificate of ncc.is it benificial for me in cds exam {ota}concern..
28th March 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i have great wish to be an IAS officer and serve the nation how can one choose optionals subject
which one has not studied in one graduation. plz guide me
23rd May 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

how can i join iaf after 12 being an average student?
25th June 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME THE BOOKS FOR CDS EXAM 2012

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-average-student-crack-cds-exam-1st-attempt-better-go-ima-written-exam-ota-exam-51872.html#ixzz1yoSOy4mS
2nd July 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Take Arihant's pathfinder CDS book......
it is the best book for cds preparation. If you use this book, there is no need to refer any other book.
Believe me, exam is very easy, the thing you have to manage is TIME, answer more & more questions in limited time.......... thats your Challenge....!!
11th September 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of b.A 3year n i want to join indian army through ota please gve me some guideline hw to prepare for ota ? although i l try best preparatn for it.
4th August 2015, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Aashis and im a hospital management student. But my interest is in Indian Army services. So could you give me idea that how can I prepare for CDS exam... And one more thing I live in Kolkata so please suggest me a good coaching institute for CDS preparation..
Thank you..
20th April 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have just gone through a gall bladder removal surgery (laparoscopy). So, does i am able to clear the medical to join army it was a successful surgery. I am perusing my bba and wanna give exam of cds next year .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?