1st December 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join IMA being a 22 years old and pursing post graduation?

Respected sir, please brief me about that is there any procedure to join IMA vis-a-vis if the aspirant is of 22 age and undergoing Post graduation.

3rd December 2015, 05:38 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join IMA being a 22 years old and pursing post graduation?

You can join IMA on the basis of your graduation degree through CDS examination.
Candidate can apply for CDS examination after completing his/her graduation degree.

You can apply for CDS exam online on http://upsc.gov.in

Age limit : 19 to 24 years.
Education Qualification : Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.
Candidate must be citizen of India.

After completion of application process, candidate have to appear in written exam.
Candidates who have pass written exam will be called for SSB Interview.
Candidates who got selected after SSB Interview will have to appear in Medical test. It is the last stage. Candidate who got passed in medical test will be selected in IMA.
28th January 2016, 05:18 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join IMA being a 22 years old and pursing post graduation?

I.M.A stands for Indian Military Academy and to join you have to appear and qualify in CDS examination.

CDS examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates in Air Force, Navy, IMA and OTA. The eligibility to appear for IMA is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 19-24 years.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. The examination is conducted twice every year. The examination is conducted in two stages and it is necessary to qualify in both stages for final selection.

Stage I - Written examination of 300 marks.

Stage II- SSB of 600 marks.

Candidate qualifying in stage I are eligible for Stage II and after qualifying in II become eligible for final recruitment.

For more information about examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?