30th August 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma mechanical

sir, aftr complit dipolma machanical how to jion indian areforc

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. After Mechanical Diploma can i join in Indian Air Force?
  3. Is 12th standard compulsory to enter in Indian Air Force? Are we not eligible for Indian Air Force after SSC and after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I join indian air force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. How should I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I join Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in IT?
  8. Can I join Air Force after Diploma in Mechanical?
  9. How can I join Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in Information Technology
  11. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma mechanical
  12. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  14. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering
  15. How can I join Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical?
  16. After doing diploma in mechanical engineering how can I join Indian Airforce?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma computer science course
  18. Can I join indian Air Force after completing diploma E.C engineering?
30th May 2015, 10:25 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma mechanical

To join Indian Air force after completing your diploma in Mechanical engineering you will have to crack the National Defense Academy examinations for which the necessary details are as here under :-

NDA examinations are held by Union Public Service Commission twice every year and are commonly known as NDA I & NDA II and are generally held in the month of April and September respectively .

The eligibility criteria for appearing in the same examinations are as here under:-

* You must be an Indian unmarried male candidate .

* Your age must be within 16.5 years to 19 years .

* You must have done your 12th science stream ( PCM ) or any equivalent degree course from a recognized institute .

* You must be physically and mentally sound as per the requirement of job .

The examination is held in two phases which are as written examination and Service selection board interview respectively .On clearing the stage one only you will be called for the phase second .

For more details and notifications regarding the upcoming examination log on to the official link of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in .
1st June 2015, 01:38 AM
ankit740
Member+

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma mechanical

Well friend as you have completed your diploma and you want to join indian airforce then you have to appear for nda exam as diploma is equivalent to 12th.Nda exam is conducted twice in a year by upsc for the posts in defence.
ELIGIBILITY:
1.You must have completed your 12th from any recognized board.
2.You must have pcm as your subjects and should have secured at least 60% of marks.
3.Age limit for this exam is 16.5-19 years.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?