6th April 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?

sir please tell me how can i join indian army after completing diploma.sir i have already completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication engenering.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  2. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  3. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  4. How can I join Indian Army after completing diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  5. What to do to join Army or any defence forms after completing diploma in E&TC?
  6. How can I join Indian Army after completing diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  7. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  8. Joining in indian army what is the procedure and how to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  10. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  11. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?? -- [New]
  12. How to join Indian Army after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  13. Electronics & Telecommunication related companies in Pune for Diploma holder?
  14. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication diploma Courses for good for career?
  15. What to do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  16. How to join Indian Army after passing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  17. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication?
  18. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
14th April 2014, 01:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?

It is good to see your spirit and desire to join Indian army and serve the nation. Your spirit is really appreciable and you can definitely join Indian Army after completion of diploma. There are various posts available for the diploma candidates. I have mentioned below the posts and the eligibility criteria as well.

Junior Commissioned Officer Catering
(Army Service Corps)
10+2 or equivalent exam and Diploma/Certificate Course of a duration of one year or more in Cookery/Hotel Management and Catering Tech from a recognized University / Food Craft Institute. AICTE recognition is not mandatory.

Soldier General Duty (Matric Simple Pass)
(All Arms)
10th Simple pass.
17 ½ - 21Yrs

Apart from these, you need to satisfy the physical requirements as well which are mentioned here.
17th September 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?

i have completed diploma in electronic@telecommunication in jun 2012 @my date of birth is 31-12-1991.please sugest a option to become a army officer.
17th July 2017, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed my diploma in 2016 in electronic communication engineering but I got two years gap.
My date of birth is 26-06-1996 I want join in one of these services
INDIAN ARMY,
INDIAN NAVY AND
AIR FORCE.
Please give me an advice
24th October 2018, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my diploma in 2016 in electronic communication engineering but I got two years gap.
My date of birth is 20-08-1999 I want join in one of these services
INDIAN ARMY,
INDIAN NAVY AND
AIR FORCE.
Please give me an advice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?