24th September 2012, 09:48 AM
uda pastagia

How to join NDA after completing diploma in electronics and communication?

Respected Sir,

I completed my diploma in Electronics and communication and I really interested to join NDA . & I born on 19/03/1994

So
Can I apply NDA examination 2013?

Please Replay fast...

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  2. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  3. How to join NDA after completing Electronics Engineering Diploma?
  4. How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Which course can I join after completing diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  7. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  8. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  9. How to join in B.E evening college after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  10. Which Exams I have to take to join Indian Railway after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. How to join evening engineering college after completing diploma in electronics and communication with 60%
  12. How to join in Air Force as an Airmen in technical after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 84.4% aggregate
  13. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  14. How should I join Airline industry after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Contact details with their phone numbers of any Airline College?
  15. Can I apply for NDA after completing diploma in electronics engineering?
  16. How can I join Indian Army after completing diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  17. How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  18. How can I join Indian Air force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
30th October 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join NDA after completing diploma in electronics and communication?

Respected sir I've completed diploma in aeronautical eng after 10. Can I join nda ?
Mohan
30th October 2012, 09:20 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join NDA after completing diploma in electronics and communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uda pastagia View Post
Respected Sir,

I completed my diploma in Electronics and communication and I really interested to join NDA . & I born on 19/03/1994

So
Can I apply NDA examination 2013?

Please Replay fast...
HI!
After passing diploma in Electronics and communication you can not join N.D.A.

For joining N.D.A you have to pass 12th with any stream.

After passing 12th you can apply in N.D.A.

The age limit for N.D.A is 16.5-19 year.

GOOD LUCK!
31st October 2012, 05:30 PM
ssreeja

Hello friend

NDA NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY

1. Qualification required

Candidate should complete the 12th with science (physics,chemistry,math ) from any recognized board .

2. 6/6 vision is required.

3.Age limit = 16.5 to 19 years.

If you can satisfy all of the above you are eligible.

::PHYSICAL STANDARD FOR NDA::

::Exam Pattern::

For all the important dates visit-
http://www.upsc.gov.in/

All the best...

31st October 2012, 11:04 PM
mahhiads

Hello Friend,

You are not eligible for NDA. Reason Below
After The 12th From The Maths And Science Are Eligible For NDA And Age Limit Also Vary in Case Of NDA Age Between : 16.5 to 19 Years,

And Also If You Want Job In Army Than, You Appear In CDS But Graduation Required And Age Limit : 21 to 25 Years.

So Firstly Complete The Graduation.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?