19th July 2012, 12:44 PM
amit cullen

How can i join Indian Army after passing 11th with commerce without Maths

I am 11th pass with commerce without math how can i join indian army

20th July 2012, 12:45 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i join Indian Army after passing 11th with commerce without Maths

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit cullen View Post
Hey friend,

Indian Army is one of the defence force of India.

For joining in this force you need to write the entrance exam,as there are many entrance exam which are conducted for candidates to join in Indian Army.

For applying for these exam to join in Indian Army you need to satisfy the eligibility conditions framed for the exam as it is very needed.

You can apply for the entrance exam as per the qualification which you possess and they are that:

You have completed 11th in commerce stream without maths,as with this qualification you cannot write the entrance exam for joining in Indian Army.

Reason:

It is that you need to have a minimum qualification of completed +2 for joining in Indian Army by which you can apply for the exam which is NDA Exam

But as you are not satisfying the criteria now you are ineligible for joining in Indian Army.

It is better that you continue your studies and then apply for the NDA exam and then join in Indian Army.

ALL THE BEST
20th July 2012, 02:31 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can i join Indian Army after passing 11th with commerce without Maths

Yes,you can join Indian Army without maths subject in 11th & 12th class.For that you should fill the application form of NDA exam.NDA exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year twice.

To appear for NDA exam,you should have completed or appearing for final exam of 12th class with any stream from a recognized university and your age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

As your are 11th class,right now you are not eligible for NDA exam.When you reach 12th class,you can fill the application form NDA exam.NDA-I exam notification will release in the month of December and exam will held on April month every year.NDA-II exam notification will release in the month of May and exam will held on August month every year.For more details,then see this attachment.

Official website:
http://www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda-2012.pdf(97.3 KB, 90 views)
20th July 2012, 04:30 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Indian Army is one of the defence force of India.

For joining in this force you need to write the entrance exam,as there are many entrance exam which are conducted for candidates to join in Indian Army.

For applying for these exam to join in Indian Army you need to satisfy the eligibility conditions framed for the exam as it is very needed.

You can apply for the entrance exam as per the qualification which you possess and they are that:

You have completed 11th in commerce stream without maths,as with this qualification you cannot write the entrance exam for joining in Indian Army.

Reason:

It is that you need to have a minimum qualification of completed +2 for joining in Indian Army by which you can apply for the exam which is NDA Exam

But as you are not satisfying the criteria now you are ineligible for joining in Indian Army.

It is better that you continue your studies and then apply for the NDA exam and then join in Indian Army.
21st July 2012, 04:34 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

After 12th there are two possible ways to get into Indian Army as under-

i) NDA examination

Qualification: 12th pass in any discipline.

ii) Technical Entry Scheme (10+2)

Qualification: 12th pass with at least 70% marks with PCM subjects.

So first you have to complete your 12th class & as you are a commerce student without maths so you can get into the Indian army through the first way and will clear the NDA exam.

For more information on National defence academy examination you can also visit at the below given web site:

www.upsc.gov.in
26th July 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication engenering now i want to join indian army please sir tell me that how i can join.
29th July 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed 12 class by subjects civics economics commerce can i join indian army sir please help me sir
21st August 2012, 11:46 AM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit cullen View Post
Sorry, to say that but you are not eligible for joining Indian Army Direct After passing 11th.
Because, According to the qualification Require for Indian Army is A candidate must have completed their at least 12th.

And you are saying without Maths it Impossible to join Indian Army.
4th March 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE A TETTO OF LORD SHIVA IN MY HAND ,I AM 12TH CLASS STUDENT OF COMMERCE STREAM ,MY FATHER WAS ALSO RTRD FROM ARMY FROM HAV POST .CAN I JOIN INDIAN ARMY ? PLS SEND ANSWR IN MY EMAIL . [email protected] SIR PLS I HAVE NEED THIS
5th April 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done garuation in commerce without maths........is it necessary to give maths as a entrance exam....my father was also an army officers and rtrd as SUB please rply ma qury at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?