10th September 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Army after passing 11th?

Sir my self Shivam Verma.I can join Indian Army ,but sir i m 11th passed and my persentage is low.Can i join indian army? My email address:[email protected]. I m waiting for your answer sir........Jai Hind.......Jai Bhart

11th September 2012, 02:23 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army after passing 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir my self Shivam Verma.I can join Indian Army ,but sir i m 11th passed and my persentage is low.Can i join indian army? My email address:[email protected]. I m waiting for your answer sir........Jai Hind.......Jai Bhart
Nice, to see that you are interested to join Indian army but to apply for Indian army you have to complete your Intermediate examination first. When you complete you intermediate examination from a recognized board OR when you are pursuing your final year Intermediate examination, then you are eligible for National Defence Academy examination.

You can only apply for Intermediate examination just through NDA Examination, and for this you need to appear for Intermediate examination first.

Notification is published in the employment Newspaper or in the Official UPSC website two times in a year.

This year both NDA Examination was already completed and if you missed the chance then you can apply for Next year NDA Examination, Notification of next NDA(I) Examination is going to be published soon in the month of December Last week.

Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the application form online only.

To get select in Army wings of NDA, you have to passed in the written test first and then you have to appear for the SSB interview after that for medical test.

You have to complete your intermediate examination in any stream from a recognized university.

You must be unmarried to apply for this examination and your age should between 16.5 to 19 years. If you want more details then check official website of the UPSC:

http://www.upsc.gov.in
11th September 2012, 02:29 PM
jayks

Quote:
Friend you can join army after 12th

Indian Army Soldier Technical Exam

The Indian Army is an excellent source of skilled manpower.
Every year, the Indian army recruits lakhs of young people to its different wings through different examinations.Indian Army Soldiers (Technical) M.E.R. Examination is one of them. This examination is held four times a year.
Indian Army Soldiers Technical Exams Application Form

All recruitments are done only through rallies. Please contact your nearest Branch Recruiting Office/Zonal Recruiting Office for details. Rally schedule is also published in leading vernacular newspapers or Employment News. Report to rally site on the dates announced on Notice Board, along with your Educational Certificate, Birth Certificate (in original) domicile certificate, character certificate, and six passport size photographs.

For exact notification dates, please check out our Exam Alert Section.
Indian Army Soldiers Technical Exams Eligibility Criteria

Nationality:
Unmarried Indian male citizens (including those of Nepal) are eligible.

Educational Qualification:
10+2/ Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English. No weightage for higher qualification.
12th September 2012, 07:37 PM
sailagishetty

To my friend,
You are pursuing 11th you can eligible for indian army after completinh 12th.First you have to complete your 12th then you can apply for NDA.
NDA - National defence acadamy.After publishing notification you can apply for NDA..All the best friend.
16th May 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I join indian army after 11th. M email id is [email protected]
23rd May 2013, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

sir im 12 student of arts stream can i join nda?
10th September 2018, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian army after 12th in arts
I want to join Indian army
Plz answer my question
My email address [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?