12th January 2013, 12:20 PM
Rashmiranjan Patra

How can I join Indian Army? What is the educational qualification and the physical ability requirement?

How can i join Indian Army? What educational qualifications shold i regard and what types of physical abilities are needed? What is the age Limit? What procedures should i have to apply?

25th March 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army? What is the educational qualification and the physical ability requirement?

my AGE IS 22 HOW CAN I JOIN INDIA ARMY.
5th June 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army? What is the educational qualification and the physical ability requirement?

Hii my age is 16 i'm a science student how can i join army
25th August 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

my age is 27 and i am 12 pass then can i join the Indian army? which post i will be get
9th October 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

My age is 22 and my qualification is only B.A. Arts.
I am eligibal to goin indian army
6th November 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

helo my age is 18 i joint to indian army 10th pass fitness body how can joint to me
3rd January 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I was 18 years now how can i join in Indian army... I want to dedicate mx life for India
22nd June 2014, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

My age is 24 and my qualification is Bachelor of engineering in computer.
i am eligibal to goin indian army
I am very very interested to joint Indian army
so how to apply Indian army please suggest me.
where I am contact for inquiry for details information about Indian army.
10th October 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I am In 17year and i am 10th pass iti 2nd year student how i can join India army. ....?
30th March 2015, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

my age is 18...
I have just written my plus two examination and waiting for my results. ..
I got 86% in 10 th...
so is it possible to join the great indian army with 10 th certificate? ??
28th October 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I am 18 years old boy, My aim is military officers training acadamy, I finished 12 th standard my next move to studying in any military trading colleges.
30th October 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in Hindi (honers) from DU.I want to apply for Hindi teacher in air force education department. So,how can I apply for this?
6th November 2015, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army? What is the educational qualification and the physical ability requirement?
27th December 2015, 10:25 PM
Souvick Kirtania

Smile Re: How can I join Indian Army? What is the educational qualification and the physical ability requirement?

i am b.tech engineer my age is 25 can i join indian army and my madhyamik percentag is very poor so can i join indian army
11th January 2016, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I am a 17.5years old boy. I want to join to Indian army. I has 69.7%marks in 10th. Whether I qualified in education?
(I have more skills in computer basic&Malayalam typing)
29th January 2016, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I join indian army ? What is qualification and physical ability required .I am student of second year B.Com and I wanted to do more for my country
22nd June 2018, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum high jump and long jump requirement for joining indian army recruitment....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?