13th June 2012, 05:06 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join IPCC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
PLZ YOU explane
how can i do this?IPPC
In order to join IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course), one of the various stages of Chartered Accountancy course, you will have to qualify the following examinations:
  • Higher Secondary Examination/Bachelors Degree Examination with any combination of subjects and with any percentage of marks.
  • Common Proficiency Test conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Once you have qualified the examinations mentioned above, you will be considered eligible to get registered for Integrated Professional Competence Course. So, if you hold any of the academic qualifications mentioned above, you will have to register for the Common Proficiency Course atleast two months prior to the first date in which the test is to be conducted, i.e, either before 1st of April to take the test in the month of June or 1st of October to take the test in the month of December. Once you are registered, you will be able to fill up the examination form available as an when it is made available by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. However, the registration of the Common Proficiency Course is open through out the year. In the Common Proficiency Test, you will have to score a minimum of 50% marks to qualify the test and be eligible to enroll for the Integrated Professional Competence Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?