16th March 2012, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

what should be the next step after completing 12th exam? Procedure to join MBBS? I am from Tamilnadu

Hi,

My sister wants to do MBBS, currently she is at the end of her HSC. Could you pls advice that wat should be the next step once she completes her 12th exam? we are from tamilnadu. Could you pls elaborate and tell briefly about the procedures to join MBBS.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join MBBS in Tamilnadu after completing 12th standard?
  2. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu MBBS after scoring 88% in 12th? Is there any entrance exam for Tamilnadu MBBS?
  3. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I join MBBS after passing 12th with PCM stream?
  5. What is the next step after completing 12th to join Indian Army? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to join NDA after completing 12th grade?
  7. Procedure for get admitted for MBBS course after completing 12th science with 62%? Where are the forms available?
  8. What is the eligibility to enter MBBS course in Tamilnadu?
  9. What is the procedure to take admission in AIIMS college? My Son is studying 12th standard in Tamilnadu
  10. How much marks are required to join MBBS in Tamilnadu after 12th?
  11. How to apply for MBBS in Tamilnadu? Is there any entrance exam for getting seats for MBBS? What is the procedure to be followed?
  12. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the best step to join CA course after completing 12th?
  14. What should I study after completing 12th to join MBBS course? -- [New]
  15. How to join MBBS in Tamil Nadu for a student belonging to Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Will I get admission in MBBS through Tamilnadu counseling after scoring 195 in 12th?
  17. What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala
  18. Is it possible to join MBBS course through lateral entry after completing B.Sc nursing?
31st March 2013, 09:19 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: what should be the next step after completing 12th exam? Procedure to join MBBS? I am from Tamilnadu

First and major thing is that she must totally from science field and must have taken physics,biology and chemistry as a main important subjects beside this she can have any optional subjects even maths also.
Second thing to be noted that she must apply for entrance exam in medical field especially NEET examination beside this she may also opt the AIIMS examinations it also best,she have to give this examinations compulsory,there are other exam also for which she can apply but its not necessary as much.

And by the result of 12th board and entrance exam she will get admission for MBBS Course.

31st March 2013, 09:21 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: what should be the next step after completing 12th exam? Procedure to join MBBS? I am from Tamilnadu

First and major thing is that she must totally from science field and must have taken physics,biology and chemistry as a main important subjects beside this she can have any optional subjects even maths also.
Second thing to be noted that she must apply for entrance exam in medical field especially NEET examination beside this she may also give AIIMS examinations with it which also best,she have to give this examinations compulsory,there are other exam also for which she can apply but its not necessary as much.

And by the result of 12th board and entrance exam she will get admission for MBBS Course.

1st April 2013, 01:05 AM
HIMANSHUAGARWAL123

Thumbs up Re: what should be the next step after completing 12th exam? Procedure to join MBBS? I am from Tamilnadu

My dear friend,
Eligibility for class MBBS:
>>The candidate must have passed 12 class with 60% from a recognized board.
>>He/She must have the physics, chemistry and biology as compulsory subject.
>>His/Her age will be between 17-25 years when he/she apply the exam.
>>He/she must apply for the entrance exam in medical like NEET AIIMS etc.

If she fulfill above mentioned criteria she is eligible for the exam.

Best Regards
Thanks
17th May 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

IS THERE A WEIGHTAGE FOR INTERMEDIATE MARKS IN NEET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?