16th September 2010, 01:06 PM
Nagendra Barthwal

How can I join NASA after completing BCA course?

How can i join nasa after competing my B.C.A curse?
Can you please tell me teh procedure of joining it

Related Questions:
  1. How to join NASA after passing BCA?
  2. What should I do after completing class 10th to join NASA? Which exam do I have to write?
  3. Am I eligible to join NASA after doing Power Engineering?
  4. How to join NASA being a Diploma Electrical student?
  5. How to become a NASA astronaut?
  6. How can I join NASA after Aeronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility? Can we join NASA directly after completing Aeronautical Engineering from Pakistan Air Force?
  7. How to join NASA after completing B.E from computer science and engineering branch
  8. What kind of jobs can I get in government sector after securing 73% in B.Tech 3rd year?
  9. How to join NASA after completing Mechanical Engineering? Which courses to complete in order to join NASA?
  10. Can I join NASA after completing graduation in Textiles?
  11. Which branch should I choose for B.Tech to join the NASA in the future? What steps should I follow to join NASA? -- [New]
  12. How to join NASA after UG in IT?
  13. Admission in ISRO or NASA after 12th standard? Procedure to follow after degree to join ISRO or NASA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join NASA center? What kind of exams are needed to achieve my Goal?
  15. How should I join NASA after completing 4 years degree course? I am pursuing B.E in Power Engineering from National Power Training Institute(NPTI)
  16. Is it possible to join NASA after diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  17. Can I get a job in NASA after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? How can I apply for the job?
  18. How to join in NASA as junior scientist after completing 10th class in Matriculation
27th June 2011, 04:41 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: How can I join NASA after completing BCA course?

hello
dear for joining NASA one must have science stream in class 12
after completing 12 with good grades you have to give certain entrance test from well reputed institutes like IIT , AIEEE , then after completing you b.tech in aeronautical engineering you will have to give exam for NASA or ISRO.....
so get yourself prepared for a heavy competition...
all the best
27th June 2011, 04:42 PM
kritika@Hans

Thumbs up Re: How can I join NASA after completing BCA course?

hello
dear for joining NASA one must have science stream in class 12
after completing 12 with good grades you have to give certain entrance test from well reputed institutes like IIT , AIEEE , then after completing you b.tech in aeronautical engineering you will have to give exam for NASA or ISRO.....
so get yourself prepared for a heavy competition...
all the best
28th June 2011, 09:21 PM
anoopak

check www.nasa.gov for details
22nd October 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

pleas tell any crouse is ther to do based on space technology?
16th November 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

hey hii!!!!!!!! i am studding in Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) .....after i like to join NASA as computer operator .....GIVE ME WHAT SKILL AND PERCENTAGES REQUIRED TO JOIN NASA.......
3rd July 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

this time i am studding bca and after that i want to join nasa as research scientist .what is the possibility for my studies ?
25th July 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am studies BCA in West bengal state university. I am not a science student in class 12, my stream was Commerce. But now I join in BCA. My question is can I get any job in NASA as a software developer and computer operator? Please help me..............
31st March 2014, 11:08 AM
Shyam Ya94882978

Hello sir...... Myself Shyam Yadav.... I have completed my 12th from science background...... Now m studying BCA - Beachlor of Computer Applications.... I like to join in NASA....... So there is any way to give entrance exam in NASA......
18th April 2020, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Ankita Singh. I had completed my graduation from BCA in 2018. And now I want to join NASA. So there is any way to give entrance exam in NASA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?