9th December 2016, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in NASA after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? How can I apply for the job?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Sc Biotechnology and now I want to join NASA so I want to know can I get a job in NASA after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? How can I apply for the job? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which job can I get after completing masters in Astrophysics? Can I get a job in NASA or ISRO
  2. How to get a job in NASA after BSc Biotechnology?
  3. Where can I apply for a job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  4. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  5. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  6. What are the job opportunities available in India after completing M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  7. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I be eligible for any veterinary job after completing BSc Biotechnology with 55%?
  9. Should I apply for a job after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? Job prospects for B.Sc Biotechnology student?
  10. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  11. How to get a good job after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  12. How to get a job after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  13. How much percentage is required in 10th for job in NASA?
  14. How to get a good job in Anand Gujarat after completing BSc biotechnology
  15. What kind of job can I get after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  16. Procedure to apply for compensation for job after completing MSc in Biotechnology?
  17. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  18. Where can I get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks?
16th January 2017, 12:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in NASA after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? How can I apply for the job?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get a job with this qualification in NASA. This is because :-

- NASA does not recruit any graduates in the field of biotechnology.
- There is negligible chance for overseas students if you do not have any experience or higher educational qualification in your portfolio.
18th December 2019, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in NASA after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? How can I apply for the job?

What qualifications are required for being a researcher at NASA for a student of biotechnology and geneticengineering? Plz mail me at [email protected]. Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?