18th May 2013, 10:36 PM
rishabhsngr

How can I join NCB or CBI?

I want to knw that,how can i join NCB or CBI..??? Previously im doing BBA..!! Please tell me sir.
Thnak you

20th August 2014, 10:44 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How can I join NCB or CBI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishabhsngr View Post
I want to knw that,how can i join NCB or CBI..??? Previously im doing BBA..!! Please tell me sir.
Thnak you
As you have mentioned that you have completed your B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration) then, surely you can apply for NCB or CBI.

NCB stands for the Narcotics Control Bureau. It is the intelligence agency of India which fights for drugs trafficking and substance which abuses the legal law. It is also responsible for the smuggling activities that take place with foreign traffickers.

Generally, candidates who have completed their bachelor degree with economics or statistic or Maths and Physics can apply for it.

Minimum age of candidate should be at least 20 years. While upper age should not exceed 27 years. Relaxation in upper age is provided to the reserved category as per government rule.

Where as, CBI stands for the Central Bureau of Investigation. Similar educational qualification is required for CBI also, that is at least bachelor degree from a recognized university.

If you want to join CBI then, you have to apply for CGPE (Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam). This exam is mainly conducted by the Staff Selection Board every year.

Age of candidate should be between 20-27 years. with relaxation of up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.

A candidate must have citizenship of India.

Regards
~DKG~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?