18th May 2013, 11:30 PM
Bipasha Paul

What is the future scope in microbiology?

am doing my pg in zoology & i have microbiology as my elective paper. what is the future scope for me with microbiology....???

19th August 2014, 09:53 PM
VATSALYASH

Smile Re: What is the future scope in microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bipasha paul View Post
am doing my pg in zoology & i have microbiology as my elective paper. What is the future scope for me with microbiology....???
there is very good scope in usa and russia but not in india as it is seem.but after 6-7 yrs in india also it will establish.
20th August 2014, 10:41 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What is the future scope in microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipasha Paul View Post
am doing my pg in zoology & i have microbiology as my elective paper. what is the future scope for me with microbiology....???
Microbiology is a branch of biology which deals with growth, characteristic and some other prospects related to the microorganism such as algae, fungi, bacteria, etc. It involves detailed/deep study of these micro organisms, their behaviour, growth and how they affect human life.

A person with specialization in branch of Microbiology is known as Microbiologist. Due to advancement in technology the scope of microbiology gas has widened in this modern world.

The career in the microbiology field is very lucrative and extended. It has good scope not only in India but also in abroad such as UK and US. There are number of universities which are offering various bachelor and masters course in Microbiology field.

Candidates with higher qualification such as post graduation or Ph.D in Microbiology have good scope in Research and Development field. Whereas, bachelor degree holder have scope of employment in laboratories, technician, a biology teacher, environment, healthcare department, agriculture department and biology scientist.

Regards
~DKG~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?