25th September 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any Job Opportunities in Indian NCC being a candidate having completed 10th?

I am 10th passed,is there any job oppurtunities indian NCC.
i am very much interested in this.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for 10th ICSE candidate? -- [New]
  2. Job opportunities in private sector after NCC C certificate with c grade?
  3. Procedure to join Indian Army for 18 years old 10th passed NCC certified student?
  4. How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing my NCC C certificate with B.Grade?
  5. How can I join Indian Army after passing 10th and 12th with NCC A and B Level certificate and a B.Com graduate?
  6. Job in Indian Army after BA(economics), NCC certification and age 27?
  7. How ot join NCC after passing 10th?
  8. Recruitment available in DRDO for ITI Mechanical candidate who has completed 10th standard?
  9. Job Opportunities for me in Indian Railway having completed BE in IT? Do I need to appear for Entrance Exam for this?
  10. Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard
  11. Can I join NCC after passing 10th? What is the qualification required to join NCC?
  12. Can I join NCC after passing my 10th? What are the qualifications required to join NCC? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I join Indian Army after completing Law being NCC 'C' certificate holder?
  14. Job opportunities for a candidate who has secured 88.5% in 10th, 90% in Intermediate and 60% in B.Tech(IT)?
  15. Job opportunities for a candidate who is pursuing Electrical & Electronics Diploma course and completed Diploma in Computer Application?
  16. Can I join Indian Army having completed 10+2 with Commerce and having 'A' certificate of NCC?
  17. Scope of Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  18. How to join Indian Air Force? I am a NCC student
25th September 2011, 02:09 PM
sidbond

Default Re: Will there be any Job Opportunities in Indian NCC being a candidate having completed 10th?

Your question is not clear.
If you mean do you have job opportunities in the NCC, then you must be in the Army to get a NCC batallion posting.

If you mean whether you have job opportunities after NCC, then the answer is yes.
There are ample job opportunities after the successful completion of NCC 'C' Certificate in the Indian Army.
10th November 2011, 05:08 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will there be any Job Opportunities in Indian NCC being a candidate having completed 10th?

dear friend,

yes there is a job but you should to wait for completing your degree
its best for your future thats why.
best of luck.
10th November 2011, 05:10 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

dear friend,

best of luck.
15th November 2011, 02:12 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

friend,

best of luck.
28th January 2014, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my btech(cse) and i am also having the certificates of "b" & "c" of army in my college days ,please suggest me how can i get job in railways
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?