4th December 2011, 02:59 PM

Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard

hello sir i want to join in indian army.i dont have any ncc certificate,am studing 10th cbse..plz tel me the proceder to join

9th December 2011, 07:06 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard

After your 10th class you have two ways to enter into the Indian Army:-

1.Soldier General Duty:-If your between the age group of 17-1/2 to 21 years then you can apply for this post.
2.(i)General Duties:-If your between the age group of 17-1/2 to 20 years you can apply for this post
(ii)Specified Duties:-If your between the age group of 17-1/2 to 23 years you can apply for this post

The above mentioned posts are of lower ranks and the salary which you receive will also be some what less when compared to other higher ranks.So, its better that you go through the NDA examination after completing your 12'th to get selected as an Officer.The details of the NDA examination is given below:-
Eligibility Criteria
Age group:-Candidates between the age group of 16-1/2 to 19 years can apply for this examination.
Educational Qualification:-Candidates must have completed their 12th Class or Education of Equivalent for Army and with Physics and Maths for Air Force/Navy

This examination is held twice an year and the notifications are released during the months of March and October.There are particular vacancies for each Wing i.e particular seats which will be available for Air Force, Indian Army and Navy.Go through the following website for more details:-Click here

For other career options you can even go through the following site:-Click here
9th December 2011, 08:34 AM

Arrow Re: Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jits View Post
After your 10th class you have two ways to enter into the Indian Army:-

1.Soldier General Duty:-If your between the age group of 17-1/2 to 21 years then you can apply for this post.
2.(i)General Duties:-If your between the age group of 17-1/2 to 20 years you can apply for this post
(ii)Specified Duties:-If your between the age group of 17-1/2 to 23 years you can apply for this post

The above mentioned posts are of lower ranks and the salary which you receive will also be some what less when compared to other higher ranks.So, its better that you go through the NDA examination after completing your 12'th to get selected as an Officer.The details of the NDA examination is given below:-
Eligibility Criteria
Age group:-Candidates between the age group of 16-1/2 to 19 years can apply for this examination.
Educational Qualification:-Candidates must have completed their 12th Class or Education of Equivalent for Army and with Physics and Maths for Air Force/Navy

This examination is held twice an year and the notifications are released during the months of March and October.There are particular vacancies for each Wing i.e particular seats which will be available for Air Force, Indian Army and Navy.Go through the following website for more details:-Click here

For other career options you can even go through the following site:-Click here
raj:- you can apply for this after 10th
raj:- Indian Army Soldier General Duty Exam,Indian Army Soldier Technical Exam,Indian Army Soldiers Clerk / Store Keeper Exam,Indian Army Soldier Nursing Assistant Exam,Indian Army Soldier Tradesman General Duties exam,Indian Army Surveyor Auto Cartographer Exam,Indian Army Havildar Exam,Indian Army JCO Catering Exam.

But since you have not passed your 10th you cannot apply for the technical exams.Well you can apply for General Duty Exam.This exam is conducted 4 times a year.You can follow the official website of the Indian Army or even go through weekly journal 'Employment News' where the notifications are published.
9th December 2011, 08:41 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard

Dear pal,
national cadet corps is programme where the aspirant will be trained in a similar way to that of the soldiers in the army. They will be trained to work hard in any kind of situation and to be punctual in their work. The certificate is useful for the aspirant to get into any jobs in company .
It is not necessary that those who are wishing to join army should have NCC CERTIFICATE . Those who have completed their 10th standard can apply for the soldiers post in the army.
Other possible ways to get into army are through the national defence academy. Those who have completed their 12th standard can apply for this. There is no restriction on the subjects choosen by the aspirant.
For joining the aspirant be within 16.5 to 19 years old. And also only male aspirant can apply through this. And the candidate should not get married till they complete their training.
It will be better if you complete your 12th standard and join as you will get higher rank than by joining after 10.
9th December 2011, 09:13 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear........
you can admit in Indian army , but for this you should be a +2 pass after that you can apply for the exam which is held for this job.
there is a details for a carrier path .....

the age should be 16 - 19 yrs for joining in Indian army after +2 level.
after graduate level the age limit is 20 - 28 yrs.

for more details you can visit website ....
of Indian army..........

good luck..........
9th December 2011, 11:29 AM
mayankkaushik02

First you have to complete your 12th and than you have to clear 1st & 2nd NDA exams.
through this you can go in navy,army and also in air force.

But after passing both exams you have to appear in some physical and mental tests. Mostly only some trained students pass these test, who take coaching of it.

All information you can collect about NDA examination from UPSC website :

www.upse.nic.in
9th December 2011, 11:40 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you can join in Indian army..
For that you have to appear in NDA exam..
After completion of 12th you can appear in NDA exam..

So, first try to complete your 12th , after that you can apply for NDA exam..

Eligibility for NDA exam:-
For Army wing:-
1.Candidate must have complete the 12th in any trade from a recognized central/state education board.

2.Age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

3.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill...
So, don't worry , first complete your 12th..
All the best.
9th December 2011, 11:43 AM
tejesh_09

After 10th standard you can join Indian Army but as Soldier General Duty, General Duty and Specified Duty. But these posts are lower rank job for which the minimum educational qualification is 10th pass with a minimum age of 17.5 years.

The NCC certificate holder will get preference but without NCC certificate you can also apply for this post.

But you can join Indian Army officers rank by appearing through NDA exam conducted by UPSC twice every year, the minimum qualification is 12th pass from any stream within the age group of 16.5 years to 19 years of age.
6th April 2012, 04:10 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
You can join in indian army after your 12th standard.
So first of all complete your 12th standard and then join in indian army through NDA entrance exam.
NDA exam which is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria:
The minimum educational qualification is 12th standard from any recognised state board of india.

Age limits is 16.5years to 19years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

For more details visit
www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
6th April 2012, 05:56 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You can join Indian Army after 12th through appearing NDA entrance Exam.

NDA- NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any discipline from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 years to 19 years with good Physical Fitness.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with physical fitness and Medical Test.

Possession of NCC certificate may be an added advantage but you have to succeed NDA with good rank in order to join Indian Army of NDA.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
16th June 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I AM 10 TH STUDENT H.B.S.E CAN I GOINING THE NCC
27th January 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I AM 10th student of c.p.s CAN I JOIN THE NCC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?