27th January 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I join NDA after 10th CBSE?

can i joind the NDA after 10th CBSE...Please tell me how to join it

2nd February 2014, 08:04 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join NDA after 10th CBSE?

After completing 10th Examination you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination because to apply for this examination you need to finish your intermediate from a recognized School or equivalent qualification. If you are not completed 12th Exam you are ineligible to apply for NDA Examination. So first complete intermediate course and then apply for NDA Exam. Any discipline candidate can apply for NDA Examination.

NDA i.e National Defence Academy and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Examination and it is conducted for admission to Army wings, Navy wings and Air Force wings. The examination will be held in twice in a year in a calendar. 2014 NDA Exam notification has been released and last date for receipt of application also already completed.
3rd February 2014, 02:51 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I join NDA after 10th CBSE?

You can join National Defence Academy after you complete class 12. There are medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Army. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy. Candidates willing to join Indian Army through NDA Exam do not need to have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?