18th August 2013, 01:36 AM
Ibmgautam

How can I be a lecturer in government colleges? I have done B.E in Telecommunication branch

Hello,

I have done my B.E In Telecommunication branch . I want to be lecturer in Govt Colleges.So,Can I do M.Sc in Mathematics and after that will do Phd in same stream. Could you please let me know,is there any discrepancy do M.Sc after B.E because I am not sure whether am thinking correct or not .Pease advice me .

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  2. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  3. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  4. Cutoff list for electronics and telecommunication branch in government engineering college
  5. How to work in government college(Lecturer) after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  6. How to become a lecturer in government engineering college? What is the salary?
  7. What to do to become a lecturer or professor in any government colleges after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  10. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  11. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  12. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  13. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  14. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I apply for Lecturer in government colleges? I'm doing B.Tech(C.S)
  16. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  17. How to apply for government lecturer job in government polytechnic colleges?
  18. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
20th September 2013, 01:07 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I be a lecturer in government colleges? I have done B.E in Telecommunication branch

There is no need to pursue M.Sc degree to become a lecturer. B.Tech holders can also join as Asst Professor in colleges. For this, you must qualify NET with a valid score. Now B.Tech holders with at least 55% marks can appear for NET. There is no upper age limit for lectureship. NET is conducted by UGC twice an year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?