27th March 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

How may I apply for Lecturer in government colleges? I'm doing B.Tech(C.S)

sir this is reshu here.. i m doing b.tech in cs.. n now i want to do lecturer-ship in govt colleges.. i don't know what to do now.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  3. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?
  4. How to apply for government lecturer job in government polytechnic colleges?
  5. How to become a lecturer in government engineering college? What is the salary?
  6. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  7. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  8. How may I apply for Lecturer in government colleges? I'm doing B.Tech(C.S)
  9. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  10. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  11. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  12. Eligibility for Lecturer posts in government recognized colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges?
  14. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  15. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  16. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  17. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification? -- [New]
  18. Can I apply for Lecturer post in Government College if my college doesnt have a UGC approval?
31st March 2012, 12:36 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I apply for Lecturer in government colleges? I'm doing B.Tech(C.S)

You cannot get in to lecturer position in government colleges after completing B.Tech. A post graduation qualification is required to apply for the post of Asst. Professor. You should also score an aggregate of 55% marks in the PG level. Besides this, it is important for you to attend the written exam conducted by UGC. Based on the score secured in the NET exam you can apply to reputed government colleges.
29th April 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for Lecturer in government colleges? I'm doing B.Tech(C.S)

hello sir,
im aruna i studied b.tech information technolog.. did i apply for government college lecturer
30th April 2012, 01:58 AM
anubhav0007

Hello Dear Friend,

- You can't get in to lecturer position in government colleges after completing B.Tech because now the trend is totally changed as they want PG students for these posts.
- A post graduation qualification is required to apply for the post of Asst. Professor.
- You should also score an aggregate of 55% marks in the PG level.
- Besides this, it is important for you to attend the written exam conducted by UGC.
- Based on the score secured in the NET exam you can apply to reputed government colleges.

Hope this will help you a lot. All the Best..............
30th April 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i have done MCA ,can i apply for APSET?
19th June 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am doing M.E(cse) final yr.may i know how to apply for lecturer in govt collgs?
8th August 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Is b.ed required to be eligible for lecturership?
27th August 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir my sister completed B.Tech.(EEE) with 51 % marks want to study M.Tech.further to teach in affiliated Engineering, will she eligible to teach with B.TECH.51% completing M.Tech.with 60% Please clarify.
22nd September 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i passed in UGC NET and i got e-certificate. . how much salary i will get when i joine in colleges. . i completed MBA,M.phil in mangement. .
24th September 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

i am doing B.Tech(ECE) final year,can i apply for lecture in govt colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?