29th March 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I make my career in MBA? What's the future prospective for the same?

I did my graduation in LAW in 2008,and moreover i have also done M.B.A in HR in but i didn't get job yet,right now i am thinking to pursue the human right course which comes under law field.what should i do,please suggest me?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do MBA or B.Com? What's the future prospective of them? How may I get details?
  2. What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing
  3. Career opportunities and future prospective for Economics honor student from DU? Which is more preferable, either to go for PG abroad or do MBA from India?
  4. Which is the best course an MBA(finance) graduate can do for a better career prospective?
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course in IT stream? I have done B.Sc with IT stream from jamshedpur and having 70% marks in 12th
  6. What to do after 1 year B.Com in order to pursue MBA? -- [New]
  7. Which is more preferable, either MBA or MS for better future prospective? I'm a B.Tech(CSE) student
  8. After MCA what are the short term courses available in which I can make my career?
  9. What's the future prospective after doing Stenography from ITI Tilak Nagar? I'm pursuing B.Com final year
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospective in becoming a company secretary?
  11. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  12. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  13. Which course to choose after completing diploma in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of institutions offering Arts and crafts in Meerut? How may I get details about courses for the same? What's the future prospective of these courses?
  15. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  16. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Pharma course?
  18. Which is more preferable either M.Sc or MBA? Which is having better future prospective in terms of good earning?
30th March 2016, 10:08 PM
motivation123
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I make my career in MBA? What's the future prospective for the same?

Not to worry you have lot of opportunity to build a carrier in the field of Human Resource(HR). You have done MBA(HR) and also having legal knowledge. So you can select easily. According to my knowledge no need to pursue the human right course. Build a pesence and keep momentum to go ahed.

If you pursue Human right course that is better as you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?