13th December 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Can i make a good career in Networking field under private sector?

Dear sir,

I am B.E. drop out. I dropped my college because of some family and financial problem. And now as i have wasted many years of my life i don't want to do conventional regular graduation. And i know private graduation will never help me to build a good career except allow me to give civil exams. So i am preparing for ccna now and i want to know if i could make a good career in Networking field under private sector? Please sir help me to go ahead. thank you.

14th December 2015, 07:55 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i make a good career in Networking field under private sector?

You will be able to make a good career in Networking Field if you can build your knowledge in the field of networking.
You need to build your knowledge and have depth in it and then you will be able to have a very good career in the Private Sector.
It must be said that as you do not a have Graduation Degree it will be tough for you to earn very high salary from the start.
So you must be patient and you need to gather in depth knowledge in Networking to be able to succeed in the Private Sector.
14th December 2015, 11:02 PM
iphone5s

Yes, you have thought a good carrier option. But, for doing CCNA you must have basic knowledge related to networking, computers, servers, and you must be technically fit. And all these things can be gained through Engineering course only. So, if you think you are strong enough to go for CCNA then I will suggest you to go asap.
15th December 2015, 09:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Making a good career on the basis of CCNA certification is not possible. This is because CCNA is just an entry-level or fundamental course in the field of networking and you do not have strong educational qualification to increase your value in the market. Hence, in order to make a good career, you need to do any of the following after getting into a job.

- Pursue advanced level certifications in the field of networking and get experience of few years and then switch to another company for a better job.
- Pursue higher studies to enhance your job scope and get a better job in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?