24th January 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Pune for 2nd year BSc Biotech

i want to take addmition in pune for second year bsc biotech

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for IIT JAM entrance for Biotech? I am a BSc Biotech 2nd year student
  2. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year B.E in IT after doing BSc in Physics? Names of the colleges in Pune University?
  3. Can I change my university in 2nd year while studying BSc Biotech in BAMU University?
  4. Is it possible to take admission for 3rd year of B.Sc in Microbiology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. How to get admission for 2nd year BSc in Pune or Mumbai? I am studying 1st year BSc Science
  6. What are the scopes available for biotech in Germany and London? List of the top colleges in Germany and London for the same? I am in B.Sc, 2nd year with biotech stream
  7. Direct admission in BSc second year if I left my Btech in middle? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  9. While in 2nd year of BSc Biotech can I apply for CAT and MAT?
  10. What is the admission process in MIT Pune/BVP?
  11. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech -- [New]
  12. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  13. What's the date of examination of government college, Pune for M.Sc(biotech) course?
  14. What is the procedure to take admission in G.E? I am a BSc Biotech final year student
  15. How can I do MSc Biotech from abroad?
  16. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  17. Where to do summer training in Molecular Biology for 1 month after doing 2nd year B.Tech Biotech?
  18. How to get admission in SRTMU Nanded for SYBSc Biotech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?