13th June 2013, 10:22 PM
MeenakshiAS

How can I move IT in TCS? I am working in TCS BPO

am working in tcs bpo, how can i move IT in tcs?

20th November 2013, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I move IT in TCS? I am working in TCS BPO

Hi experts m very good in terms of oracle database and having 2yrs exp previously in other IT organisation which is a IT sector,but now i was joined in tcs unfortunately it was a BPO.
Now m trying to switch from BPO to IT in internal TCS itself.
So i need u r answer for the same..
20th November 2014, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

I am Recentally graduate in physics and joined tcs bpo through campusing. now i want to move tcs it internally. is it possible? need help.
1st December 2014, 07:05 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How can I move IT in TCS? I am working in TCS BPO

SWITCHING FROM TCS BPO TO IT:

It won't be that easy to switch over from BPO to IT sector in TCS without proper experience. If you have worked in IT already then there is a chance of getting in to IT easily.

To clear the doubt whether you will get it or not lies with you. Make sure that you will meet your Manager and then HR concern in the company and talk with him/her about your situation and explain why you wanted to move to IT and if doing that how well you can perform. Prepare yourself before the meeting so that you will have all the positive points jot down to quote.

If you get a go signal from your Manager then you can proceed to take it to the HR concern. If your manager doesn't approve then it won't be approved by the HR as well.
6th December 2018, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.E graduate in electronics and communication engineering so which course should I apply in TCS bps or in it sector
20th August 2021, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I was selected as BPO trainee in TCS.
Should I join or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?