29th October 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary I should get? List of BPO companies in Kolkata?

Hello
I am having 3.2 yrs of BPO Experience in technical (Voice) process. How much salary I can get in a good BPO WIPRO/TCS/CAPGEMINI etc. in Kolkata and what are the reputed companies(BPO) to work in Kolkata??

30th October 2014, 04:49 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What is the salary I should get? List of BPO companies in Kolkata?

SALARY IN BPO JOB AFTER 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN FIELD:

You can expect a salary from somewhere around 3 lakhs - 4.5 lakhs in top BPO companies with 3 years experience. The list of top 15 BPO companies released by NASSCOM for the year 2011 is as follows which should stand more or less the same even now,

1. Genpact India Pvt. Ltd.
2. Tata Consultancy Services BPO
3. WNS Global Services (P) Ltd
4. Aegis Ltd
5. Wipro BPO
6. Firstsource Solutions Ltd.
7. Infosys BPO
8. Aditya Birla Minacs Worldwide Ltd.
9. exl Service.com (India) Pvt Ltd
10. Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd
11. Intelenet Global Services Ltd
12. HCL Technologies Ltd. - Business Services.
13. HOV Services Ltd
14. 3i Infotech Ltd
15. Mphasis Ltd

So, try to apply for the above companies first and then look for other options..!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?