14th May 2011, 02:01 AM
kimi55

How can I pass 12th exam with good marks?

sir,i am student of class 12th.a want to know ,how can pass 12th exam by good marks.

22nd August 2011, 01:01 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How can I pass 12th exam with good marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimi55 View Post
sir,i am student of class 12th.a want to know ,how can pass 12th exam by good marks.
How can I pass 12th exam with good marks?

Hard Work and Your sincerity is the only way to get good marks .There is no any shortcut of getting success.You will have to labour hard and write good enough your papers to get good marks.

But the steps that you must follow to get good marks are as follows :
  • Study regularly
  • Try to understand the concept rather than just memorising the terms.
  • Try to solve previous year papers and also new sample papers.
  • Take part in online preparation test.
  • Read strictly according to the syllabus whether it is CBSE or ICSE
  • Try to write Point Wise rather than just describing your answer. Point Wise answers have more effect on teachers while they check your copy.
  • Write Neat and Clean .
  • Don't cut your answers right on first page because your first impression is considered as your last impression so attempt only those question on first page which makes you confident.
  • Don't write Religious words on paper as it can have negative effects.
  • Try to overcome the time management problem because most of the students faces the time management problem.

With Regards
ravik1214
22nd August 2011, 01:16 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: How can I pass 12th exam with good marks?

Trips to pass 12th exam with good marks:-

**Study regularly.

**Try to understand the concept rather than just memorising the terms.

**Try to solve previous year papers and also new sample papers.

**Read strictly according to the syllabus whether it is CBSE or ICSE.

**Try to write Point Wise rather than just describing your answer.

**Write Neat and Clean.

**Don't cut your answers right on first page.

**Don't write Religious words on paper as it can have negative effects.

**Try to overcome the time management problem.

Thanks!
22nd August 2011, 01:22 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...getting good marks in 12th class is very important because of the importance role it plays through out your career ,all the companies these days give importance to 12th class marks along with the marks in the graduation level also these days the institutes for higher education like the iims and various other colleges have started giving more value for the 12th class marks also ,
to do well in the 12th class you have to attend the classes regularly and also you have to be very attentive in the classroom because what you learn in the class room you can never learn that any where else ,also you have to practice lots of previous years papers and as many sample papers as possible because these will really help you in getting ready for the examination and also improve your examination temperament and make you learn how to behave in an cool way during the examination without making you tensed ,
22nd August 2011, 01:27 PM
dhruv007

Dear friend only hard work can make you success in class 12th.
#maintain regularity.
#answer to the point.
#understand the concept instead of memorised them
#solve question papers of several years.
#don't write religious word on the answer sheet.
# maintain time management.
All the best!!!!!
22nd August 2011, 01:32 PM
saugata2008

It varies from student to student.
few steps for you-
1.Normally 7 to eight months serious study is sufficient for H.S.

2.At first study all topics as per syllabus.

3.In the revision stage concentrate on selected topics.

4.Try to solve papers of privious years.

5.Fill up the gaps by extra study.

6.try to take up practice tests.

Follow this steps and you will succeed surely.
22nd August 2011, 02:35 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

REGULAR STUDY AND HARD WORK ACCORDING TO STUDY CHART will help you in leading than others in 12th exams

Board exams are not difficult than your term examinations they are just same

For board exams you just need to focus on important topics from your course syllabus
Before the arrival of your board exam you must be able to go through whole syllabus of 12th atleast twice either in pre-boards or in your tution or by your self study

If you are able to complete whole your 12th syllabus according to the study time table then you will surely succeed than others

Make a proper time table for your studies
You must study minimum 3hrs daily on regualar basis and these hrs can be incresed in exams

You must give time to all of your important /main subjects eg. monday you can go for PHYSICS then on tuesday do 1hr CHEMISTRY 2hr Biology /maths

In this way you will surely be at the top

One more advise i would like to give you is that always refer standard books no any fake or misprinted books as there are some big mistakes in their answers
25th August 2011, 08:21 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Tips to get good marks in the Board exam ::

1.First and the important thing make a plan and follow it regularly .Study at least 6 hours a day if you want to get a good marks in the exam .

2. Practice previous year question papers .As you have seen that many times previous year question paper gets repeated .So this will really help you to score good marks .

3.Solve model papers .Model papers are necessary because if their is change is the syllabus then these papers could be very helpful for the exam.Many students prefer to take a model papers of TOGETHER .They have the latest model papers and many times questions asked are from it too .

4.Make a notes ::whenever you are studying take a note book ans try to make notes of the important things or something which is interesting and hard to remember .You can use these notes just before the exam to keep remember important terms.

5.Use pen or pencil ::Its better if you learn things by writing them or otherwise just mark the answer in the books by color pencil .This will help you for quick revision and if you will learn by writing then you will remember things for more time .

6.Do not stress much ::Well many students have the tendency to do 100% papers but due to some minor mistakes and stress then able to do only 60 to 70% of their capability .
22nd February 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

there is only 6 days for my exams i d'nt know any thg hou cn i get good marks....pls help me????????????
6th October 2012, 08:17 PM
Chandramouli.r123

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimi55 View Post
plz help me i this or i will became very poor and i can also fail in my exams plz help me sir
19th March 2013, 03:17 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

It totally depends upon you to get good marks in 12th because your hard work pay you full success so my friend go for hard work and pay full attention to get good marks in 12th.

As there are four streams in 12th and according to that you can pay the time to the particular subject.The streams in 11th and 12th are:

1.Arts
2.Commerce
3.Non-Medical
4.Medical

And all streams have different subjects and according to that you can make the time table for it.Time table is according to the stream or subjects.

Subjects in 12th with commerce:

Business Studies
Economics
Accountancy
Management
English

Subjects in 12th with Medical:

English
Language subject
Physics
Chemistry
Biology

Subjects in 12th with Non-Medical:

English
Language Subject
Physics
Chemistry
Mathematics

And according to these you can make the time table and pay the time for the hard or tough subject.

And to go for any type of the graduation course,you must have more than 50% marks so that you can choose the graduation course according to the interest and choice.

Your interest plays an important role in your future and choose the appropriate graduation course.But first complete your 12th with more than 60% marks so that you can choose the valuable course.

TO get good marks you must have to pay your attention more on the tough subjects.

Thank u!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?