7th December 2010, 03:15 PM
nick mishra

How to pass Eco and Account in standard 12th?

sir , hi i am nick.
i am studing in 12th class i want some help from u can u teel me how to pass in eco & account.
i am in very bad condition plz help me out tell me some tips or some suggestion to get only 33 marks in board exam.

13th July 2011, 02:53 AM
nehal7789

Default Re: How to pass Eco and Account in standard 12th?

Hi,
I suggest u that If u dont intrested in both of that subject then you can not prepare and read them properly. and you will absolutly faill in exam. SO, put intrest in that subject. Try to learn them from basic level. an join good Tution classic and learn that.
and ACCOUNT is not so hard. it want only practice. so, keep intrest and start learn them from base and take help of your Teachers.
BEST OF LUCK for your exams.
13th July 2011, 12:03 PM
nim944

dera nick,
remain positive... both economics and accounts s most scoring subjects u have in 12th... if u need just 33 marks u just need to prepare last 10 years previous questions papers real well...books u can refer too are tata for economics and comprehensive for accounts.. and check out oswal's guide too...it contains last 10 years question papers with solution..
13th July 2011, 03:52 PM
sumit 1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick mishra View Post
sir , hi i am nick.
i am studing in 12th class i want some help from u can u teel me how to pass in eco & account.
i am in very bad condition plz help me out tell me some tips or some suggestion to get only 33 marks in board exam.
Hi , young friend. Don't worry...just concentrate on your studies, don't keep negative ideas. Economics is all about having your fundamentals clear, and accounting is just about remembering the formats of various accounts and a few rules relating to entries.
So stay chill, don't worry so much. Take help of teachers, attend extra classes. Remember, you work hard now, and you enjoy the life ahead.

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
13th July 2011, 10:59 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick mishra View Post
sir , hi i am nick.
dear friend,
the only way to pass in economics and accounts is to study these subjects. if you are not understanding these subjects by yourself, then you must take some private tuition. a tuitor will help you a lot in getting good marks in these subjects. if you don't want to study all the units then you must study only those units which are easy to understand and from which, a question surely comes.
14th July 2011, 10:18 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

now a days pass in a subject in 12th board examination is not very difficult. if you study attentively then easily you will pass 12th examination. still every year some students fail to clear 12th examination from every board.

economics and account is not so much difficult subject. if you know this subject then also it is very easy to get good score in these subject. but if you don't know the subject then really it's difficult to get pass marks. i will suggest you as you want only to pass that try to find out some easy portion of these two subject. there must be some easy part in these subject from where it will be very much easy to get good marks. then just concentrate on that part of the syllabus attentively. you have to determine that in the examination you have to answer at least 50 marks correctly so that you may get near about 40marks from that.

just try with your best. start study from the beginning of the session then surely you will clear these two subject in next attempt.

beat wishes.
14th July 2011, 01:13 PM
Neha P.
Junior Member+

see dear... In today's scenerio it is not enough to get pass only.. you should try atleast to get good marks.. you have ample time.. the sessions has recently started.. Dont worry about what you have missed.. concentrate on further topics.. Economics and accounts are the basic subjects of COMMERCE..
Don't cramm the things jst make the things clear in the class.. If you don't understood the concept ask your teacher again and again until you get understood.. All are the game of concept.. once you will clear with the concept you can do the same even after years..
So, wish you all thew best.. If you need help regarding any topic you can ask.. As I am also from commerce backgroud.. I am MBA student..
14th July 2011, 05:42 PM
kritika@Hans

hi nick
first of all to be a good student stop thinking that you are bad in studies like a typical ziddi bcha
next you find out your problematic areas i mean look out whether your main problem is in theory part or in solving part
once you diagnose this you'll be surely able to overcome your problem...
you may join a coaching center there you'll be better guided how and what to prepare first...
but joining a coaching center is not enough you have to keep a track with your regular studies and practice
then only you'll get success
and if you manage to do well then you will surely get in 80's
best of luck
14th July 2011, 05:58 PM
Sagar Keshari

economics is not at all a learning subject you just need to understand the basic concept of the subject and accounts is basically depends on practics more you do practics more good you become in accounts
14th July 2011, 09:54 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Getting 33 marks in the subjects of 12th is not at all difficult.

If you have Eco and Account phobia, then overcome your fear.

Focus on these subjects more than the others.

Give special attention like....learn at least 4 -5 hours only those subjects every day.

Clear your basics....after that you can solve the problems.

In case of Accounts, there are many formulas...so make a list of all those formulas and revise it every day before reading any topic.

And the 2nd thing is...practice, practice and practice.

Also go through the previous 5 6 years question papers.....get the pattern and important questions which has the priority to come every year.

By doing these, you can surely score more than 33.

But if you still got the fear, then join a coaching class which is very good in your area...but join a batch which has less students.

So that the teacher can focus on your weaknesses.

And the last thing is that, you have to confident and determined...!!
7th August 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam i m a 10 2 standard student and i have just recently give a paper of economics but have'nt pass, i got a compartment on this subject i m so sad how would i fail fail in economics i have done 100 marks paper i have'nt leaved any question and i also put a diagram of each question so can u plz tell me How to pass in economics in 12th class
4th November 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

how to pass business studies in standard 12th?
24th December 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

according to 4 ,5 6, marks ques how much length of answers i should write
31st January 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

how can prectise in account and economic
30th May 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

how can i get centem mark in accountancy?
11th December 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

how can i preapre myself for redemption of debentures??
11th December 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm shweta.12th comerce student i dont understand eco,sp,im not intrested this but i addmision 12th so that why i having understaning way to eco.s.p
8th November 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I m very very very afraid of accounts.i m in 12th class.in 11th class i even got passed with grace marks.my boards are near tell me how to overcome my fear...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?