19th October 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required for Biotechnology?

minimum percentage needed for biotechnology...Could u pleaes tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required for Biotechnology?
  2. Minimum Percentage of Marks required to get admission for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Cotton College,Guwahati?
  3. Companies in Dubai offering job to M.Sc Biotechnology holder? Is there any entrance exam available? Minimum percentage required to get job? -- [New]
  4. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  7. Minimum percentage required for admission into BSc in Biotechnology in Cotton College Guwahati? Requirements to be fulfilled for admission in the course?
  8. Is Mathematics necessary for Biotechnology? Percentage required to pursue Biotechnology?
  9. Syllabus of Chemistry for IISC entrance examination
  10. What is the percentage required for Bsc Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?
  11. How much percentage is required for genetic engineering in biotechnology?
  12. Minimum Percentage required to become an IITian?
  13. What is the percentage required in 12th to get admission in biotechnology?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required to get a government job?
  15. Am I eligible to get a job through campus selection after scoring good marks in last 2 years of 4 years engineering course? Is it compulsory to get first class in every semester?
  16. What is the required percentage for admission in Biotechnology?
  17. Required percentage of marks in 12th to join Biotechnology course?
  18. Minimum percentage required in M.Tech for IIT in Aeronautics Engineering?
20th October 2012, 05:24 PM
DASHARD

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for Biotechnology?

for taking up Biotechnology course for gradation you need to first satisfy the below mentioned criterion-

>>>you should pass 12th in science stream from a recognized board.

>>>you should have studied Biology , Physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects in 12th.

>>>you should have scored minimum 50% marks in PCB and 50% marks in overall 12th.

so the minimum marks needed in 12th for biotechnology is 50%.

good luck
1st December 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

r ther any subdivisions in biotech??????????
13th January 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

r ther any subdivisions in biotech??????????
19th June 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

what are the subdivision of biotech?
4th July 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum percentage required for admission in biotechnology in St.Xavier's college Ahmadabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?